Come here to laugh at (the semi/possibly/historically/for a moment in time-Fascist Club) Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think I've ever hid my utter contempt for that awful club the whole time I've been on this forum. Their fans can take those pathetic white hankies as shove them up their asses

Seeing Torrente as your avatar just brought back memories of the first film where he throws an Atletico scarf down the sewers and starts chanting "Hala Madrid" just not to get beaten. To think that film came out in 1999 and Atletico were seen as a workingman's club and now they're among the richest in the world.

Seeing Torrente as your avatar just brought back memories of the first film where he throws an Atletico scarf down the sewers and starts chanting "Hala Madrid" just not to get beaten. To think that film came out in 1999 and Atletico were seen as a workingman's club and now they're among the richest in the world.
You're the first to get the torrente joke! They did have all that Gil mafia money that won them the league in 97

Times change. I mean, once Chelsea was seen as a shitcunt clubs for racists, cunts and anti-semites.
Then they were purchased by a Russian Jew and errrr well...nowt changed.....I'll get me coat

Sin alma: without soul

as19.jpg

I think they will struggle to qualify for the Europa League at this rate. All over the place and rumours that Mourinho is lining up to replace ZZ.
Considering Bale was on the outs in the summer he is one of the few players performing up to scratch just now.

Real Madrid are a club going in circles ATM, they simply had no post Ronaldo plan it seems, they went back to their usual tactic of opening the chequebook and mainly got an unfit, overweight Hazard out of it.

Zidane made a huge mistake going back, there was no way he could repeat three CL wins in a row, and now they're talking about going back to Mourinho, a guy who was pretty much universally despised by their fan base the first time around, and who's negative anti-football style doesn't fit their club at all.

Don't mistake this for sympathy though, they're a cancer to football, have been for decades, with the most unappreciative fanbase in world football.

Performing like this, Zidane is on borrowed time.

This time, however, everything isn’t rosy at Spurs. Jose might be the media name, but you have a feeling Poch might just go this time.

The Spanish have an excellent track record of creating large public edifices on time and within budget. Take the Sagrada Familia Cathedral in Barcelona, for example. 137 years after building started, they've finally got planning permission for it ...and it's due to be finished in 2026.

Fingers crossed.
So you're saying the Nou Mestalla is going swimmingly then, relatively speaking. 133 more years should just be enough time.

Bale is one of the few RM players getting pass marks so far this season on the pitch.
It's like he's doing it as a personal "fuck you" to them.

Personally if I was him, when he does leave Real, I wouldn't give the usual "I appreciated my time here" spiel, I'd let rip on the club, the fans and the piece of human garbage that is Zidane (if he's still there).

Don’t blame him, the fans and club have treated him like shit

Remember these are the same fans who booed CR7 at points, they should have been lining up to suck him off when he asked.

It's like he's doing it as a personal "fuck you" to them.

Personally if I was him, when he does leave Real, I wouldn't give the usual "I appreciated my time here" spiel, I'd let rip on the club, the fans and the piece of human garbage that is Zidane (if he's still there).

Remember these are the same fans who booed CR7 at points, they should have been lining up to suck him off when he asked.

RM are just a spoiled club that is now running its course, the football world is changing. Oil money teams like City are the future, RM will become a quaint little team like AC Milan in the future compared to City.

Just like Woolwich fans post early Wenger years they won’t accept it and be in constant flux.

Back
Top Bottom