COYFS

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right I have finally had it now........ I am truly fed up with feeling like we are the spurs of old. So much promise but never going to do it.(like winning at old trafford)

From this.point to the end of the season I will get behind my mighty club, sing and be proud of what we will be which is all conquering...... f.a cup and third please. Im thinking let's all get behind em, a new song for the run in and let's be the 12 man we can be!!!!!

There is that... all we need is the Spurs players to believe, and you're onto something!!

COME ON YOU MOTHERFUCKING SPURS!!!

I always remember the lane against inter and we killed them. The fans were awesome and it brought the team up. I know we can help them believe and then there is no stopping us. Liverpool, Newcastle the fans were immense.

YIDS

God I literally cannot wait now!!

If I'm not a mute Monday through singing or maybe alcohol ......... or maybe a combination I'm not gona be happy

Back
Top Bottom