cunts who are goons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amazing that people thought we were "poor" in the 2nd half. We played well, were patient and stuck to our game plan, trusted in it. It might have been difficult to watch but that isn't down to us, it's the oppo, it was their game plan and they were hoping that we would be impatient and make an error and they can take advantage of that and maybe nick something. Non of that happened.

Amazing that people thought we were "poor" in the 2nd half. We played well, were patient and stuck to our game plan, trusted in it. It might have been difficult to watch but that isn't down to us, it's the oppo, it was their game plan and they were hoping that we would be impatient and make an error and they can take advantage of that and maybe nick something. None of that happened.

How many shots on goal did Tunisia have in the second half .... ZERO .... just wish we could be that 'poor' for every 45 minutes, then we'd never lose another game .......

Amazing that people thought we were "poor" in the 2nd half. We played well, were patient and stuck to our game plan, trusted in it. It might have been difficult to watch but that isn't down to us, it's the oppo, it was their game plan and they were hoping that we would be impatient and make an error and they can take advantage of that and maybe nick something. Non of that happened.

And the Tunisians were were well dirty I thought, lots of cynical challenges in an attempt to break up the play. The ref was crap.

And the Tunisians were were well dirty I thought, lots of cynical challenges in an attempt to break up the play. The ref was crap.
It's designed to frustrate, the ref will get the brunt of criticism because it's frustrating to watch but he had a good game IMO, I say this because he let a lot of play continue, it would have been even worse had he blown up every 5 seconds. That would have played into the oppo hands even more. It was a Pullis wet dream of a 2nd half.

It's designed to frustrate, the ref will get the brunt of criticism because it's frustrating to watch but he had a good game IMO, I say this because he let a lot of play continue, it would have been even worse had he blown up every 5 seconds. That would have played into the oppo hands even more. It was a Pullis wet dream of a 2nd half.

Yeah I guess, or he could have dished out a few more cards for multiple offences and cut the nonsense at source. They remind me so much of Chelsea at times.

Yeah I guess, or he could have dished out a few more cards for multiple offences and cut the nonsense at source. They remind me so much of Chelsea at times.
Wouldn't have changed a thing mate. It would have played even further into their hands, more delay's whilst booking, only for another round of tactical fouling, ref warns then books again, each time game is stopped, they re-set and repeat. It's another reason why I loved Tripps performance, he looked to take each throw-in, free kick quickly, only once did he get drawn into remonstrating when a player refused to go back 10yrds for a free kick. But by and large we just ignored them and did our thing.

I’m surprised he has the time to switch opinions on sporting matters, in between hacking the phones of murdered teenage girls.

And putting our armed forces through the gutter with the lies his paper printed while he was editor.

I am in agreement with Frankie Boyle, the next time I want to hear his voice is his screaming his bank pin number as he is being shoved into a large suitcase.

This wanker could only support those Woolwich shit stains

Back
Top Bottom