Daily Update: Has Jose Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a single layer issue. God knows how many times I have to say this.

There is something going on behind closed doors, and it feels rotten from the top down. That's on everyone at the club. Board all the way down.

I wrote the season off before the international break because I was just getting way to invested in the shit that was going on and the forums don't really help.

We all know what we need and until that happens I don't think I'm going to get as emotionally invested again until it happens because right now I don't even want to watch them play. And that's saying something because under Poch at least it was entertaining to lose.

Woke up with a bit of hope that the cunt has been sacked. Not yet. But when that day comes it will be even a more joyous occasion.
He's not going anywhere. According to the beeb he's talking about fellaini in the summer transfer window.....not fellaini, please. We've got enough mediocrity.

He's not going anywhere. According to the beeb he's talking about fellaini in the summer transfer window.....not fellaini, please. We've got enough mediocrity.

We’re not getting Fellaini, it’s just paper rubbish designed to troll. We would never give him a contract at his age. We get linked to him every window since Mourinho came just for a few laughs.

We had a free kick about 15 yards from
the half way line. Dier shapes up to send it long. Then PEH arrives in shot just running back. Ends up behind Dier to his left. Dier shapes up the long ball and then taps it behind him to PEH, really passive. Does not actually find PEH and he ends up jogging left and tapping the ball to Regulion. “Embarrassing”. does not begin to explain it.

if I knew how to upload from my iPhone I’d show you all......horror show stuff

Cheers. Sounds like something we’d do on the basis I think I’ve seen us do similar about twenty times this season already!

I think he will be here until champions league isn’t mathematically possible then he will be sacked because it is cheaper. Levy is so short sighted that that’s probably the most likely scenario.
Looks like Levy hasn’t learned a fucking thing, waiting for the right opportunity is a failing strategy. Why the fuck would he wait until we no longer got a chance for the top 4? It’s pretty bloody obvious we aren’t going in the right direction under this fossil of a manager so why not make the fucking change while we still have some slim chances of bouncing back? Fucking hell

Looks like Levy hasn’t learned a fucking thing, waiting for the right opportunity is a failing strategy. Why the fuck would he wait until we no longer got a chance for the top 4? It’s pretty bloody obvious we aren’t going in the right direction under this fossil of a manager so why not make the fucking change while we still have some slim chances of bouncing back? Fucking hell

There has to be a break clause in the case we miss out. Must be, only thing that makes sense

There has to be a break clause in the case we miss out. Must be, only thing that makes sense
So what? We save a couple of millions but we lose the opportunity to get Champions League football next season and increase the possibility that Kane wants to leave the club in the summer. Well congratulations Levy, maybe it’s time you step down aswell since you keep trying the same tricks you used 10 years ago like the cunt you appointed manager 18 months ago.

This is not a single layer issue. God knows how many times I have to say this.

There is something going on behind closed doors, and it feels rotten from the top down. That's on everyone at the club. Board all the way down.

I wrote the season off before the international break because I was just getting way to invested in the shit that was going on and the forums don't really help.

We all know what we need and until that happens I don't think I'm going to get as emotionally invested again until it happens because right now I don't even want to watch them play. And that's saying something because under Poch at least it was entertaining to lose.
Disagree with your last sentence

Please don’t tell me that it was entertaining losing to ten man already relegated Newcastle 5-1 or to Brighton 3-0 or getting knocked out of the cup by Colchester ffs

Take your Poch glasses off

I’m not saying that it isn’t shit atm btw

There’s been chances to sack Jose before now. Most obviously after Zagreb. But I’d be stunned if we sacked him the day after losing to the side with the best recent form, best away form, who are second in the table.

I’d only be slightly less stunned if he doesn’t start next season here. Just can’t see Levy pressing the button on this one.

There’s been chances to sack Jose before now. Most obviously after Zagreb. But I’d be stunned if we sacked him the day after losing to the side with the best recent form, best away form, who are second in the table.

I’d only be slightly less stunned if he doesn’t start next season here. Just can’t see Levy pressing the button on this one.
I turned on SSN expecting to hear some sort of announcement but it’s just Jose having a go at OGS for the Son comments

Would be nice to hear that the racist troll who abused Sonny was caught
Ignorant piece of shit!

Latest ITK's from various sources, sure more will come out today.

1. Jose was nailed on to go, just a matter of timing now

2. Part of board want him gone today, lost last 10 games vs Top 10 teams plus Croatia defeat. Daniel wants a trophy, only thing keeping him in a job is the final. Could well go after final.

The gross mismanagement doesn't just stop with Mourinho. How Levy has let this fester for 3 months is beyond incompetence. He has built up a mixture of anger and apathy amongst our fanbase i don't think i've seen before. Not sure he will be forgiven for this.

Disagree with your last sentence

Please don’t tell me that it was entertaining losing to ten man already relegated Newcastle 5-1 or to Brighton 3-0 or getting knocked out of the cup by Colchester ffs

Take your Poch glasses off

I’m not saying that it isn’t shit atm btw
Well done cherrypicking the worst results in Poch era

Latest ITK's from various sources, sure more will come out today.

1. Jose was nailed on to go, just a matter of timing now

2. Part of board want him gone today, lost last 10 games vs Top 10 teams plus Croatia defeat. Daniel wants a trophy, only thing keeping him in a job is the final. Could well go after final.
This just doesn't make sense to me, (not doubting your reporting of the rumours) if it's nailed on; get rid now and see if the new manage bounce gets us the trophy, Moronho has done zero to suggest he will do anything other than set the team up for a humiliating defeat in the final.

This just doesn't make sense to me, (not doubting your reporting of the rumours) if it's nailed on; get rid now and see if the new manage bounce gets us the trophy, Moronho has done zero to suggest he will do anything other than set the team up for a humiliating defeat in the final.
If he’s nailed on to go, he’d be gone already. Especially if one of the reasons is our record against top sides. Who do we have in the final again?

Maybe we are in a situation where Levy knows more about what’s going at the club than we do? I’d imagine he isn’t just sitting on his thumb doing nothing. I’m sure he’s got the black book out and is making calls to people for advice. Speaking to the players also. If there were any signs of his confidence in Jose having gone, we’d have no manager this morning.

If he’s nailed on to go, he’d be gone already. Especially if one of the reasons is our record against top sides. Who do we have in the final again?

Maybe we are in a situation where Levy knows more about what’s going at the club than we do? I’d imagine he isn’t just sitting on his thumb doing nothing. I’m sure he’s got the black book out and is making calls to people for advice. Speaking to the players also. If there were any signs of his confidence in Jose having gone, we’d have no manager this morning.

I think it is purely Levy working out what is best from a financial point of view, paying off Mourinho now or end of season, and if we replaced now would we likely get the additional revenue of Champions League, that we won't if Mourinho stays.

I think there is absolutely zero chance he is our manager next season, and Levy is just taking advantage of no crowds present to delay decision, plus the non-availability of his replacement.

But every day that goes by Levy is losing whatever diminishing goodwill he has left, and run the risk of further players being disillusioned with the club and wanting out, including ones we don't want gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom