David Beckham annouces his retirement

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Go Chrissy ..... although some of what he says comes over as sour grapes, he makes some good points. Think people forget that Chris was quite a skilful player, unfortunately wasn't as consistent as he could have been.

Go Chrissy ..... although some of what he says comes over as sour grapes, he makes some good points. Think people forget that Chris was quite a skilful player, unfortunately wasn't as consistent as he could have been.

Being discussed in the Waddle thread.

Whatever you think of Beckham as a player, you have to be a dick to say he is not in the top 1000 since the 70's. Or maybe SAF was a dick for picking such an average player for so long.

Maybe they would have won more than the 6 Titles, 2 FA Cups and CL while he was there, if they had got someone decent in?

......My money is on Waddle being the dick, personally

Being discussed in the Waddle thread.

Whatever you think of Beckham as a player, you have to be a dick to say he is not in the top 1000 since the 70's. Or maybe SAF was a dick for picking such an average player for so long.

Maybe they would have won more than the 6 Titles, 2 FA Cups and CL while he was there, if they had got someone decent in?

......My money is on Waddle being the dick, personally

Not sure why what he said offends you (and others) so much?..........There is plenty of pro-Beckham press out there for you to read

Offended? LOL.

You have no idea what I think of Beckham as a player, as I havent said anything about that. Actually I think he was overatted, and I dont have time for a single thing he does off the pitch. I couldnt care less for him to be honest.

Id say the same thing about Waddle if he had said that about say, Robbie Fowler.

Its absurd nonsense, and Id happily challenge him, or anyone else to find 1000 better players than Beckham in either the PL, or since the 70's or 80's.

People who agreed with Waddle in the other thread have reached a grand total of 9 so far. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom