Dennis Cirkin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't get this at all, the kid is a baller.

Gotta be something more to it..... Otherwise why not just loan him and see where he's at in a year or two.... Pretty sure Sunderland won't be keen to spend money on trf fees if they don't have to (see Covid).

I don't get this at all, the kid is a baller.

Makes no sense to me. Sure, he has a few ahead of him, but Davies should be gone soon and the other two are not yet proven as high level PL fullbacks. If there's a low buyback clause then it makes a lot of sense, otherwise I'll be very unhappy with this.

He has Davies, Reggie and Sessegnon in front of him.
All IMO he can compete with.

Not seen anything of Sess at Spurs
Davies is solid, had a poor season last year but I'll put that down to the Dino. But at 28 if I were Cerkin I would be rubbing my hands that I could oust him.
I like Reggie's energy but he's loose as fuck, plays with very little control, resembles a fast dog dribbling with a ball in the park when he has it and a blind bulldog without the ball.

All IMO he can compete with.

Not seen anything of Sess at Spurs
Davies is solid, had a poor season last year but I'll put that down to the Dino. But at 28 if I were Cerkin I would be rubbing my hands that I could oust him.
I like Reggie's energy but he's loose as fuck, plays with very little control, resembles a fast dog dribbling with a ball in the park when he has it and a blind bulldog without the ball.

Indeed; within 12 months we'll likely be looking to sell Davies on and one of Sess or Regg could well be considered a bust.

Last edited:
This move must be down to the Sunderland connection with Paul Bracewell, one of our youth coaches.
Cirkin seemed to have disappeared£ without trace after his father died.
Maybe wants a fresh start. Hope he does well

Can't we just loan him or negotiate a reasonable buy back clause?

Does anyone know if he reported back to Hotspur Way for the start of pre season?

b369b532-b655-4c07-bdc2-299fb1c75438-scaled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom