Do u guys have any idea when the training session begins and ends??

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wanna visit the hotspur way and meet the players

Do u have any information about the time??

And an advice for getting pics and signs from the players would be very helpful

Thank you very much

When they train yes. More days off though. Why would Poch change it now? The players come in to work. He's hardly going to let them slope off at lunchtime is he?
These double sessions you hear about isn't every session we've had this season. Some days there will singles. Days before games I imagine to avoid fatigue.

Do people think they've done doubles every session this season?

Yes, I imagine some days he does let them slope off at lunchtime or have a day off here and there. They are earning it.

These double sessions you hear about isn't every session we've had this season. Some days there will singles. Days before games I imagine to avoid fatigue.

Do people think they've done doubles every session this season?

Yes, I imagine some days he does let them slope off at lunchtime or have a day off here and there. They are earning it.

I don't know mate - I'm not a trainspotter. I know he let the players who played against Stoke have a day off. Everyone else did a double session.

I wanna visit the hotspur way and meet the players

Do u have any information about the time??

And an advice for getting pics and signs from the players would be very helpful

Thank you very much

I've asked the club about this before and the response I received was something all the lines of: Hotspur Way is a private complex and not open to supporters or members of the public for tours, meeting players etc.

I know they've run competitions for junior members, with a visit to the training centre to meet some of the players being a prize.

Last edited:
They roll in around 11, bathe in asses milk then get a rub down from Phillippino maidens. Then they jog round the pitch a couple of times and fuck off to the bookies. Modern footballers eh?

Poch is in from about 7am to 9pm. The players are there from about 9am and train at around 10:30am. But the facilities are designed for them to train and relax all day. There is no chance of meeting the players or staff on a normal day and you can't get near the Training Centre, let alone the First Team section. Look out for any competitions. I went on one via Aquascutum and there are others now and again.

Back
Top Bottom