Eden Hazard

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Hazard

Belgian Spur said:
They haven't decided yet but the offer from City has that 'offer you cant refuse' label on it
Wait wait wait, so it's going to be either his brains or his signature on the contract?

Christ, City really isn't messing around anymore.

SadlerTHFC said:
So all this shit he said earlier about wanting first team football and not go to a team for money was true yes?

It still is true , they are guaranteeing him first team football , no kidding. When it comes to money the offers from the 3 clubs that i know of are comparable (varying between 100 and 125 k)

I thought he wanted to end up at Barca or Real ina couple of years- maybe that rules out going to Manure- as leaving them would be protracted affair etc.= plus a sideays move- join Citeh and leaving them for Spain is an upgrade- albeit with a pay cut.

definitely can bid for Allan Johnson now!!!!

Plus L'Arse seem to be doing busy early- buying M'Villa who is a bit of a beast-

I know De Jong isn't everyone's cup of tea but he is an excellent player....I would be chuffed he signed for us. If Hazard takes yet another position in the middle that pushes him well down the pecking order

Dannyboy said:
I know De Jong isn't everyone's cup of tea but he is an excellent player....I would be chuffed he signed for us. If Hazard takes yet another position in the middle that pushes him well down the pecking order

Why would we need De Jong? Great player but we've already got two destroyers in Parker and Sandro. Strengthening CM/DM is the least of our priorities, providing we don't sell Modric.

Back
Top Bottom