Everton - Spurs - Feb 3rd - 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would have taken a draw before kick off, it's just a shame we couldn't hold out for a few more minutes....I don't say they necessarily deserved a point today (don't know wtf game Dyche was watching) but they probably did over the 2 games and 4 out of 6 ain't bad I suppose.

Yes its a pure speculation based on a player sitting on the bench who knocked Bayern who are giving game time to Eric Dier.

You realise that KMJ is away on Intl duty and Upamecano is currently injured, I'd be surprised if Eric Dier wasn't starting games seeing as he's 4th choice CB

If Romero and VDV were away then Dragusin would be getting mins.

You realise that KMJ is away on Intl duty and Upamecano is currently injured, I'd be surprised if Eric Dier wasn't starting games seeing as he's 4th choice CB

If Romero and VDV were away then Dragusin would be getting mins.

1. Dier is still getting the minutes Dragusin is not. That's just fact.

2. No way is Dragusin here to be an injury sub. NO way.

1. Dier is still getting the minutes Dragusin is not. That's just fact.

2. No way is Dragusin here to be an injury sub. NO way.

Facts or not you can't ignore context if you're making such a point, once those players come back in a couple of weeks Dier is going to return to the bench

I don't see Dragusin as an injury sub but currently he looks like he isn't going to get mins atm according to our manager.

Poor result, especially when you see Villa smashing 5 past Sheffield Utd, Everton are turgid and we should have ended the game far earlier.
We struggle, and have done for years against, teams that seek to disrupt us from playing.
You have to scrap it out, and match these sides, before you try to impose your game.
In the end, it was typical spurs, chance to push on a bit, but can't handle the pressure.

Noticed sime fans are starting to implode on hete. Big ange will chip off to liverpool if hes being criticised. Give the guy a break.
I'm sure the views of a few random blokes with silly names on ' The Fighting Cock' won't be a major factor in his future intentions.
Anyway, I don't for one minute think he'd even be on the scousers shortlist

Back
Top Bottom