FA Cup : The road to victory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif
Tortured means embarrassed by more skillful players btw and I stand by every word.

I normally spit when I mention that club's name.

Use to go to punk weekender there, until they moved it to Blackpool. And a scooter allnighter. I like Morecambe.
Many, many moons ago a mate used to organise coach trips. He offered me a free seat to Blackpool.
Never been before so why not? He spoke with a forked tongue - it was Morecambe.
Went to a disco and every bloke was wearing white shoes. Not trainers. White shoes.
Most girls wore white stilettoes. Had a brief relationship with a local.
Don't know how much I drank that night but woke the following morning and gazing at her I guessed 12 pints. Maybe more.

Many, many moons ago a mate used to organise coach trips. He offered me a free seat to Blackpool.
Went to a disco and every bloke was wearing white shoes. Not trainers. White shoes.
Don't know how much I drank that night but woke the following morning and gazing at her I guessed 12 pints. Maybe more.
Sounds like a good night.

Morecambe just lost 5-0 to Sunderland and are 1 point above the relegation places. That would be relegation to the 4th tier. Honestly, we could put a TFC team out and have a decent chance.

Morecambe just lost 5-0 to Sunderland and are 1 point above the relegation places. That would be relegation to the 4th tier. Honestly, we could put a TFC team out and have a decent chance.
I know the modern mantra is "there are no easy games anymore" but this is an easy game.

Woke up on a few occasions next to girls unknown in the halcyon drinking days...scanning the room for photo ID or something to jog my memory of things like the girl's name etc.

Some of them were a LOT better looking the previous night.

I imagine she guessed she'd had 15 pints.

Back
Top Bottom