Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed.

What am I supposed to do with a Sissoko and a quid?

Wouldn't you like your very own rainbow dispenser?

tumblr_pi3b7yGO1K1taqf28_540.jpg

+ a can of White Lightning :ledley:

football.london understands that the Italian will often negotiate deals for up to 10 players at a time - many to an advanced point - to fill just one position within his squad before choosing one at the end of the process.

Bearing in mind that is just for one position within a squad, you can imagine the spider's web of transfer negotiations that can be going on at any one time as he looks to revamp a squad.

Paratici became famous for that way of working in Serie A as he juggled huge numbers of deals at a time.

It keeps agents, players and clubs on their toes and ensures that transfer fees and wages are unlikely to be driven up due to the competition in terms of other players being available to sign instead, however it can also result in plenty of disappointed players, clubs and agents when they don't reach the finish line.

football.london understands that the Italian will often negotiate deals for up to 10 players at a time - many to an advanced point - to fill just one position within his squad before choosing one at the end of the process.

Bearing in mind that is just for one position within a squad, you can imagine the spider's web of transfer negotiations that can be going on at any one time as he looks to revamp a squad.

Paratici became famous for that way of working in Serie A as he juggled huge numbers of deals at a time.

It keeps agents, players and clubs on their toes and ensures that transfer fees and wages are unlikely to be driven up due to the competition in terms of other players being available to sign instead, however it can also result in plenty of disappointed players, clubs and agents when they don't reach the finish line.
Triffic - Levy doubling down with this appointment

That's the problem though, would you buy them?
That’s my concern but I think there is definitely an opportunity. We think they might be terrible but in certain teams they are going to be an upgrade and an appealing addition. We’ve seen a lot of bad players move on over the years and at some pretty decent fees. I think the key is that it needs to be made clear that there isn’t a place for them and them and then let the agents do their work, but that could blow up in our faces if they can’t find a new team.

I could definitely see teams making a move for Winks and Sissoko. Maybe even Sanchez. Lucas is highly questionable. Lamela, no.

That’s my concern but I think there is definitely an opportunity. We think they might be terrible but in certain teams they are going to be an upgrade and an appealing addition. We’ve seen a lot of bad players move on over the years and at some pretty decent fees. I think the key is that it needs to be made clear that there isn’t a place for them and them and then let the agents do their work, but that could blow up in our faces if they can’t find a new team.

I could definitely see teams making a move for Winks and Sissoko. Maybe even Sanchez. Lucas is highly questionable. Lamela, no.

When the time comes, selling Lucas will be easy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom