Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seen it online but him getting an attacking partner for Kane & Son is a masterclass
I’ll say it… no team has done more effective recruitment than us this season. Romero, Bentancur and Kulusevski have dramatically improved us. And two of those were in January! Those three signings alone cannot be beaten by anyone else.

Well done spurs for doing excellent recruitment this season.

I’ll say it… no team has done more effective recruitment than us this season. Romero, Bentancur and Kulusevski have dramatically improved us. And two of those were in January! Those three signings alone cannot be beaten by anyone else.

Agreed. Although many of us, myself included definitely didn’t feel this way after the January window. I’m very glad I was so wrong.

I hope that if we do manage to secure Champions League football next season (and it’s still a big ‘if’) that Levy recognises this as an opportunity to re-establish ourselves as a top team and makes funds available to enable Conte and Paratici to work some more magic in the summer. Anything less would be criminal given the rarity of these opportunities.

Getting rid of Aurier, Ndombele and to an extent GLC was equally as important. They were bad apples.
OK, Royal is not the best in the west but at least he is not making dumb mistakes on a regular basis.
Gil and Sarr are prospects.

:bergwijnconfused:

This would only be in Italy wouldn't it? Its an Italian court handing it out so as long as he stays outside of Italy during his suspension he should be fine.

But he'll probably end up just getting a fine that he'll pay off and it is business as per usual.

All had been quiet on this front since the story first broke....

Has Fab actally been found guilty of anything yet?

If not, this "request" by the FIGC is hollow.... Meanwhile, if he has been found guilty; if it's prudent for us to do so there'll be a) an appeal of the charge and then b) an appeal of the extent of punishment.

Even then, Spurs as a club can still do business with Italian clubs; in reality it'll likely mean little more than Fab not being allowed to do any deals in person in Italy.... Meh; we have zoom & whatsapp and other club reps that can bridge the gap.

Wheels keep on turning. If any Italian clubs want our cash, they'll find a way.

Apparently the prosecutors were using transfermarkt, a fan run and completely non official valuation site, as the basis for their case. They even questioned the guy who runs the site who asked if he was being pranked.

"I pass my free time at home on my PC and the football industry take my evaluations seriously, it's unbelievable. I am a social worker, I do these things for Transfermarkt for fun"

Big LOL.

Apparently the prosecutors were using transfermarkt, a fan run and completely non official valuation site, as the basis for their case. They even questioned the guy who runs the site who asked if he was being pranked.

"I pass my free time at home on my PC and the football industry take my evaluations seriously, it's unbelievable. I am a social worker, I do these things for Transfermarkt for fun"

Big LOL.
What, he tracks the contracts of every player in the world for fun?

What, he tracks the contracts of every player in the world for fun?
He doesn't track them in any official capacity. He doesn't sit on the actual salaries or actual valuations. Its all his own personal rough estimates.

There is no standardised system to value players. Which is why this entire trial fell apart.

He doesn't track them in any official capacity. He doesn't sit on the actual salaries or actual valuations. Its all his own personal rough estimates.

There is no standardised system to value players. Which is why this entire trial fell apart.
Yeah, I know it ain't official but the guy has contract details and agent's names for every player in the world. He's not just some bloke in a basement.

Yeah, I know it ain't official but the guy has contract details and agent's names for every player in the world. He's not just some bloke in a basement.
No. He's in his own words a dude in an apartment who runs that site with a bunch of volunteers when he isn't working as a social worker.

Back
Top Bottom