Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don Paratici has been in for a bit of bashing but he really deserve credit (not him alone) for some of the talent he's brought to the club:
Vicario
Udogie
van de Ven
Romero
Bentancur
Bissouma
Pape Sarr
Maddison

Ok:
Porro
Emerson
Kulusevski
Perisic

Paratici has done an amazing job. About as good as it’s possible to do for Spurs.

He will be hard to replace.

I've got a feeling we won't..... Essentially they only thing he's not allowed to do is broker deals. We've also got Ange wanting to be pretty hands on.

We used independent brokers for Porro & Kane.... Maybe between them, Munn & Levy we have that covered.....?

(Am I misremembering; didn't the length of his ban get reduced too?)

I've got a feeling we won't..... Essentially they only thing he's not allowed to do is broker deals. With also got Ange wanting to be pretty hands on.

We used independent brokers for Porro & Kane.... Maybe between them, Munn & Levy we a have that covered.....?

(Am I misremembering; didn't the length of his ban get reduced too?)
Gabannini meant to be very good too. I feel like his work has gone under the radar. Understandable because the whole transfer process is opaque.

Paratici has done an amazing job. About as good as it’s possible to do for Spurs.

He will be hard to replace.
Lol he seemingly hasn't really left.

I think once his ban is over he will walk straight back in. He's reportedly consulting still as that's allowed.

Perhaps that's why we don't have a new DOF, because he's actually still doing it on the side.

Back
Top Bottom