FIFA Football Awards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Borodin55

Carpe Diem
3bck9y.jpg

Fifa Fifpro Men's World 11....2019 ............Comments ??

Two votes for Mohamed Salah in the Best Fifa men's player award were not counted because signatures were in capital letters, says Fifa.

Nicaragua captain Juan Barrera called into question the authenticity of his country's votes in the awards as he said he did not submit any votes.

Fifa's records show that Barrera voted for Lionel Messi as best player and Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp as best manager.

"I did not vote in the awards #TheBest2019 any information about my vote is false"

The Sudanese Football Federation also said its published votes did not match the votes it cast.

Two votes for Mohamed Salah in the Best Fifa men's player award were not counted because signatures were in capital letters, says Fifa.

Nicaragua captain Juan Barrera called into question the authenticity of his country's votes in the awards as he said he did not submit any votes.

Fifa's records show that Barrera voted for Lionel Messi as best player and Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp as best manager.

"I did not vote in the awards #TheBest2019 any information about my vote is false"

The Sudanese Football Federation also said its published votes did not match the votes it cast.

It's a political prize. 1) He had to win it or Liverpool's VD for the CL at the Christian limit per championship (Juventus) and NL with Portugal. Messi didn't have a good year 2) How can you not see Spurs players in the top 11 ??? Tottenham was a finalist, absurd! 3) Did Real Madrid suck and put Ramos, Marcelo? This is a prize for those who love football but are incompetent
4) The history of the votes that do not return: mafia

Back
Top Bottom