Five moments you will remember from the 12/13 season.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

772465517.gif

Beating united at old Trafford and the 2-1 against the rodents were great and will live on in memory for a while, but one decision sticks out- and it's going to vex me for a while- the corner/penalty woolwich got against Norwich - especially considering we didn't get ONE all year. We were shit against wigan, but the filth were twice as dire against Norwich when they were 1-0 down. It smells like serie A to me. This is why SAF complains about everything. Regardless- I'm proud of the team- considering our personnel losses- this season has been a brilliant one, and I look forward to going mental with you all again soon.

1) 1st Bale goal at West Ham
2) Gylfi goal at West Ham
3) 2nd Bale goal at West Ham
4) train journey to Upton Park
5) Leeds away for all the wrong reasons

1. Bale last min goal v Spammers.
2. being in a car journey from Orlando to Miami, only getting HT & FT updates of our 2-1 NLD win. felt sick.
3. those 7 mins against City.
4. FT at Old Trafford this season.
5. 1882 vs Maribor

Getting and finishing a bottle of warm, overpriced beer from the Park Lane 'bar' inside the fifteen minutes of half time - never before, never again.

The rest is a blur.

Back
Top Bottom