Forum Upgrade

Case Case - I see you've updated your anti-ad-blocker protections on here to something much more robust.

I'm using uMatrix and have whitelisted all sub-domains and am still getting "you're using an ad-blocker" message... Do I really need to turn off HTTPS everywhere to pass the check?

Also, should I decide to allow ads, what steps are you taking to ensure that no viruses/malware/cross-domain attacks are coming into my devices through your embedded adv-network cdns?

Rocket

Supporter
Case Case - I see you've updated your anti-ad-blocker protections on here to something much more robust.

I'm using uMatrix and have whitelisted all sub-domains and am still getting "you're using an ad-blocker" message... Do I really need to turn off HTTPS everywhere to pass the check?

Also, should I decide to allow ads, what steps are you taking to ensure that no viruses/malware/cross-domain attacks are coming into my devices through your embedded adv-network cdns?
It’s easier just to pay £1.50 a month in my opinion.

Weird actually now its working again for me with a different config w/different plugins.
Had previously worked for me on that different machine I wrote in from earlier though so I guess Case did make changes...

Top Bottom