Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bffb4aa41a27_Sister%20Michael%204.gif

Appreciate the work that has gone into this, I am going to be liking a lot of posts I am wishing to vote as funny though.........

Not a huge fan of the user icons being above the post rather than to the right but hey ho, guess I will get used to it before this years out....

Appreciate the work that has gone into this, I am going to be liking a lot of posts I am wishing to vote as funny though.........

Not a huge fan of the user icons being above the post rather than to the right but hey ho, guess I will get used to it before this years out....
Yeah, I don't like how the reactions work either. Should hopefully be able to change that soon.

Not sure I follow on the other point... user icons?

Yeah, I don't like how the reactions work either. Should hopefully be able to change that soon.

Not sure I follow on the other point... user icons?

Cool.

Yes, the user icons were always presented on the left side of the page, now they sit above the users post. Like I said, being a middle aged dinosaur I will get used to it!

Back
Top Bottom