Found a really good transfer update twitter page

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'really good'?

'twatter' ?

'transfer update'?

Hmmmm, not exactly the most subtle opening gambit now is it?

:troll:

ostriches1.jpg

Hmmm.....no rep points...do not trust :gallas:

Announce that the Damiao deal will go through in the next 24 hours and be correct and then I will get a twatter account.

I prefer to use these to get my ITK info thanks.
51T0DnfCflL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
ouija_board5.jpg

btw, if my sources are correct, we're about to sign someone named "Wrthyinthsk" ... I'm thinking he's either Icelandic or from a former Soviet State. You heard it here first.
:ossie:

I prefer to use these to get my ITK info thanks

btw, if my sources are correct, we're about to sign someone named "Wrthyinthsk" ... I'm thinking he's either Icelandic or from a former Soviet State. You heard it here first.
:ossie:

I'd better get his name on my grey/black 3rd kit quick, before the club shop run out of 'Ws' and 'Ks'!!

Thanks for the heads up.,.,

To be honest, I don't see anything on their timeline that hasn't already either been posted on this forum or been RTd a million times already on twitter. A bit of a crowded market.

Back
Top Bottom