Gennaro Gattuso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you be happy with Gattuso as manager

• Total voters
Dont worry everyone - once Gattuso presents Levy with the list of players he wants next week and is told "No," we'll be looking for a new manager again.

:levylol:

I seriously don't understand what is going on at the club. We seem to be linking ourselves with managers, then just pulling out.

Levy said that the club has lost its identity and needs to get back to it's DNA, well this Gattuso appointment wouldn't be that. The other guy Fouesca I could potentially see working due to the football he played but I genuinely can't see Gattuso playing nice football and he would most likely fall out with everyone.

At this rate it wouldn't surprise me if Levy just re appointed Ryan Mason.

Powerful lol

wars rifle GIF

Dont worry everyone - once Gattuso presents Levy with the list of players he wants next week and is told "No," we'll be looking for a new manager again.

:levylol:

If you think Gattuso has any say in which players "he wants" you are insane, it is the players that Mendes tells him he wants and Mendes will work with Levy to make sure he can pawn off his crap on us.

The life of Gattuso’s 1 week tenure at the Club -

Gattuso arrives at Spurs all smiles

Dog Smile GIF

Gattuso and his team takes his 1st training session with the squad

Jump Dogs GIF

Gattuso 1st game In charge v City
Italy Coach GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Winks makes crab sideways passes all game, Gattuso expressing himself

Angry Ron Swanson GIF

Sissoko blazes one over the bar

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Gattuso looks at the sub bench for inspiration