Going on From Our failed Domestic Cup Run Thread.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should the Winners of the Domestic Cups get a CL Spot?

• Total voters
Not too sure what your point is. But all players want to win trophies. They want to win 5 a side games in training.

All fans would want us to win a trophy rather than win nothing.
My point is that for the elite clubs the FA cup win won’t even pay a wage bill of a week.

It’s why Levy tells our managers that league positions are important.
We pay Conte £15m a year. You honestly think his remit is to win the domestic cups?

Top 4s our everything.
It’s so blindingly obvious I’m not sure how people can’t see it.

And you really don’t know why United get players?? Money my friend. It makes the world go round. Would you take £150k a week to play Europa league?
Well like everyone else on here I believed levy only cared about the PL but

Tottenham chiefs 'are FUMING after the team's dismal FA Cup exit to Sheffield United and unhappy about how they approached the game'... with the board 'expecting Antonio Conte's staff to make a real effort to win a trophy'

Now it might be a made up story or the board and Levy might have different opinions but they have every right to be as angry as me that after the money they have invested into the team that for the 2nd year running they have lost to a Championship team.

Well like everyone else on here I believed levy only cared about the PL but

Tottenham chiefs 'are FUMING after the team's dismal FA Cup exit to Sheffield United and unhappy about how they approached the game'... with the board 'expecting Antonio Conte's staff to make a real effort to win a trophy'

Now it might be a made up story or the board and Levy might have different opinions but they have every right to be as angry as me that after the money they have invested into the team that for the 2nd year running they have lost to a Championship team.

Words are cheap. Hear the same shit from the players all the time. Has he ever been angry before? Why is it now newsworthy?

Hopefully he is actually angry about it and it won’t be 15 years till our next cup win anyway.

If we are throwing out mad ideas on how to make football intresting. I think qualification to the Europa Confrence Mourinho league (7th place)should mean automatic relegation. With no parachute payment. Kind of like Snakes and ladders. Can you imagine how exciting the last day will be trying to work how much you need to win or lose by to avoid 7th. Tell me I'm wrong?

It wouldn't make a difference, we still wouldn't win and it would devalue the CL to have Swansea and Wigan playing in it. We are shite, that's why win nothing and make a whole bunch of excuses when we don't. We are weak and rotten from top to bottom.

But it's ok, we are 23 years in to ENIC's 100 year plan. :contehandshead:

Back
Top Bottom