Graham Roberts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Found this on Youtube, sorry the quality is shit: 1985 New Year at the library. Apart from the win taking us top of the table, two things of note stand out about our new Hall of Fame inductees @0:43 Roberts "passed on his seasons greetings to the crowd" and pertinent commentary about Maxi (and the team) at the final whistle.

I saw him at a legends do the other week,and his passion for this club of ours is there for all to see.
So for that,i will forgive some of his outburst on twitter.I actually like much of what he says.
Proper Spurs legend who if around now would make all the difference.
Love the bloke.

I 'zoomed' in to his latest Q&A session last night, looks like he does these quite regularly. Thanks Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite for making me aware, as I'm not on Twitter.
The two guests were Michael Dawson and Tom Huddlestone. Both really nice guys, and speak fondly about their time at the Club. I didn't get a chance to ask a question, as people had already asked them. They are both doing their coaching badges, so maybe we'll see them back some time in the future.
Both thought that 'Arry was probably their best manager, in terms of man management, with Joe taking up the technical reins.
All three talked about how being Captain was an honour, but said that the role is different now. They didn't come out and say that a keeper was not the most ideal position to have that role, but it was implied.
They were all very complimentary of Daniel Levy (maybe they are looking to come back!), but they all made the point as to how far we have moved on since ENIC took over, and that although he may not always get it right, Daniel wants the best for the Club.
Michael re-lived Lasagnegate and said it still upset him, he was throwing up all night and was as weak as a kitten playing that game - think he said that six or seven players were affected. Loved that he kept saying 'we' when talking about the Club.
Interestingly enough, all three thought having Bale back would be a great signing, under certain circumstances. Not sure that I agree with them, but I understood their sentiments.
Both were surprised that Poch was sacked, but thought that Daniel did the right thing bringing in Jose. He will need time to make the team his, and they thought he was the guy to get us a trophy (let's hope they're right!).
Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor , this is for you. When asked for a prediction for tonight's game, Robbo said 7-1 :)

I 'zoomed' in to his latest Q&A session last night, looks like he does these quite regularly. Thanks Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite for making me aware, as I'm not on Twitter.
The two guests were Michael Dawson and Tom Huddlestone. Both really nice guys, and speak fondly about their time at the Club. I didn't get a chance to ask a question, as people had already asked them. They are both doing their coaching badges, so maybe we'll see them back some time in the future.
Both thought that 'Arry was probably their best manager, in terms of man management, with Joe taking up the technical reins.
All three talked about how being Captain was an honour, but said that the role is different now. They didn't come out and say that a keeper was not the most ideal position to have that role, but it was implied.
They were all very complimentary of Daniel Levy (maybe they are looking to come back!), but they all made the point as to how far we have moved on since ENIC took over, and that although he may not always get it right, Daniel wants the best for the Club.
Michael re-lived Lasagnegate and said it still upset him, he was throwing up all night and was as weak as a kitten playing that game - think he said that six or seven players were affected. Loved that he kept saying 'we' when talking about the Club.
Interestingly enough, all three thought having Bale back would be a great signing, under certain circumstances. Not sure that I agree with them, but I understood their sentiments.
Both were surprised that Poch was sacked, but thought that Daniel did the right thing bringing in Jose. He will need time to make the team his, and they thought he was the guy to get us a trophy (let's hope they're right!).
Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor , this is for you. When asked for a prediction for tonight's game, Robbo said 7-1 :)

I am Graham Roberts!

Love Graham Roberts. Funny, when he said the refs were out for Spurs the media "cancelled" him and some people on here also didn't wanna know. But Roberts said what I've been saying that the FA are/have been/will be anti-Tottenham while Saka-shite can dive and get 'soft' free kicks.

Son gets elbowed against 'Pool, Kane gets elbowed against 'Ski, nothing! Very very clear elbows. How is this allowed to happen?

Look at dirty Gerrard's Villa? They were allowed numerous red card fouls by Graham Scott. Coz Spurs came thru doesn't seem to matter but the Doc was put out for the season and he was on form.

Sorry for off point but I remember what Graham Roberts said and many on here went with the media enemy. He said what I've been saying always....

Soz I've had a Tizer..................

Back
Top Bottom