Guus Hiddink

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MK3SPUR

Spurred On
Guus Hiddink is rumoured to be in town in the summer. He's in for buying a car from a certain prestige manufacturer from Crewe. So where do you think would he be heading? It won't be Birmingham! Thoughts?

He's going to be the Dutch national manager after the World Cup, so not likely to have any relevance at all.

As Bentley make their cars to order, he's probably arranging one to be exported to Holland.

The ideal answer would be that he's getting Cockerels sewn into the headrests of the Bentley he plans on giving to LVG as a parting gift from the Dutch National Side, ready for collection on 1st July in N17

But, alas, I doubt it

It may be harsh but I'm of the opinion that Gus Hiddink is a Chelsea slag. The cunt is tarnished, I don't want him at the club, he's got that greasy Russian fuck's semen flowing through his veins.

It may be harsh but I'm of the opinion that Gus Hiddink is a Chelsea slag. The cunt is tarnished, I don't want him at the club, he's got that greasy Russian fuck's semen flowing through his veins.

Not that it is ever going to happen as he's clearly off to the national side again, but for the point of saying, he's turned down the Chelsea job an awful lot of times.
They practically begged him when he was interim and he said no.

So I don't think he's that into them. Good record, mind. First ex-Chelsea manager I'd take has an A in his name......

.....Ancellotti :p

Like said in other threads, will never happen though :(

Back
Top Bottom