Hachim Mastou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it's not quite the same thing, but it sort of reminds me of the game (I think it was against Derby) when Taarabt came on for us before most people knew about him.

Think we were already 4 or 5 up and he just showboated and took on everyone and a lot of people thought he was gonna be the next big thing, turned out he was just a bit of a flash cunt.

Oh yeah, not denying he's not good, just that he looks a bit godlike there with all the showboating etc against clearly inferior opponents.

article-0-03A93DCA0000044D-969_468x366.jpg

adel-taarabt-qpr-v-preston_2373744.jpeg

blue_5F00_kit.jpg

Come back in 6yrs lad and we'll see if you made it through Milans training camp, against the new generation of Gattuso's and Materazzi's

Back
Top Bottom