Half time entertainment

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think I may have moaned about this before, but the volume of the pre-match P/A has been ridiculous. It drowns out conversation, let alone the ability to get a crowd atmosphere going. Just because you've got 550 loudspeakers (or whatever it is), it's not compulsory to test them to destruction whenever there's a crowd in. It's one of the reasons the home crowd atmosphere isn't all it could be.

They did seem to turn the volume down slightly before Covid, but what was it like before the Woolich game the other day?
TBH I can't really remember it being horrendously loud (just probs horrendously unimaginative) but I was right down the front so it might have been a lot louder upstairs.
I'll find out with my new ST seat right up the back!

The tweet linked to at the start has disappeared. What did it say?

It was someone saying that they were headhunted by Spurs for a job role, but they turned it down due to family commitments. He then said that in hindsight he was glad he turned it down as he had heard from others that it is a toxic environment to work in

Back
Top Bottom