Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure if any of you have been aware of the storm behind this, but since this man and his daughter received vile abuse on Twitter they have been on numerous TV shows, have garnered a huge positive following and all the trolls have run, deleted their accounts and evaporated as all cunts do.

Dark arts on this, whatever the reality. Keep Ajax guessing, even put Kane in the squad and then on the bench. What the fuck difference would it make ? If he is not fit he don’t come on ( rather obviously ) but gives them flash cunts something to sweat about ?
make our squad wear harry kane masks during warm ups!@!!

I'm not sure if any of you have been aware of the storm behind this, but since this man and his daughter received vile abuse on Twitter they have been on numerous TV shows, have garnered a huge positive following and all the trolls have run, deleted their accounts and evaporated as all cunts do.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Its a special needs little girl, for the love of Christ. The internet is largely a collection of human scum apparently.

Dark arts on this, whatever the reality. Keep Ajax guessing, even put Kane in the squad and then on the bench. What the fuck difference would it make ? If he is not fit he don’t come on ( rather obviously ) but gives them flash cunts something to sweat about ?
I like your style.
The more the week has gone on,the more I think this is more than just doable,it's a likely outcome we will win. I am not being arrogant,as I am the biggest pessimist when it comes to spurs. I just feel strangely confindent.How I will feel at 7:30 on Wednesday though is up for debate .

There is 0 factual proof he's been played when unfit - just make believe bullshit from know-it-all wankers on a football boards. Sorry, but I rather trust Poch and our professional medical staff

Exactly. At NO point would our fucking professional medical team sign off on Kane playing if they didn't 100% believe he was fit enough to do so. He's too valuable an asset to risk, frankly. State of some people.

Thousands chanting "Ella Markham, she's one of our own" when they line up would be a big middle finger up to the abusive cunts.

Who's cutting onions? So proud to say that Harry is one of our own. What a classy fella he is, leading this club even while on the sidelines.

But it's sickening that this is what people do to one another.
This is why twitter, and social media, in general, is one of the most toxic and vile environments around today.

I hope she has a wonderful time and makes a lifelong memory meeting her idol.

Social media can be a force for good, but it is hijacked by people who get a kick out of letting the nastiest side of their nature run amok, cowards every last one of them. Kudos to Ella's dad for calling out the trolls and to Harry for arranging the meeting.

Who's cutting onions? So proud to say that Harry is one of our own. What a classy fella he is, leading this club even while on the sidelines.

This is why twitter, and social media, in general, is one of the most toxic and vile environments around today.

I welled up as well. What a great gesture for that amazing girl.

Says the man who calls people cancer online

Here's what started it all off.

My twin brother was Downs - he died a couple of years back. I used to take him to watch Watford in the 1980s and people would stare and laugh and shout abuse at us - they didn't want 'mongs' at their football club - thankfully, my brother never really understood what or why they were doing it, but it hurt the people around him (me).
I thought as society we'd moved beyond that by now, and anyone who still does that, including any Spurs fans, should simply be kicked out, permanently.

Back
Top Bottom