Has this forum received any warnings about users speculating on certain football players and allegations against them?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

While I've not really mentioned it on here I have been a bringing up the recent issue in regards to an unnamed player who may/may not have committed a sex based crime and recently I found out that 'the authorities' that be have warned this certain forum that all such discussion should be stopped as it could prejudice any potential court case and refusal to do so may result in some sort of legal action. Needless to say that particular forum has taken the message on board and has stopped people from casually name dropping or discussing the case.

Should we all be more careful? or should we be safe in the knowledge that should any problems arise that the admin/mods will delete any problematic posts and that will be the end of it?

I think the evidence that has been made public, if real, shows that Thomas Partey certainly raped a woman. That he has two other separate charges puts him in a very bad light.

Nothing wrong with saying that.

Also nothing wrong in knowing that 100s of millions of £ are on the line here for Woolwich and they will be doing everything they can legal or otherwise to help him escape justice. They have a history of cheating and bending rules that goes back 100 years. It is who they are.

Nothing wrong with saying that either.

Have not seen, or, known of the gravity of evidence.

So, thanks bunburyist bunburyist for relaying there is very strong evidence, as I did wonder without wanting to see/know.

The victim has put all the evidence on social media several times. The only reason the perpetrator's legal team haven't sued for libel is because they would have to prove she is lying. And they can't.

Back
Top Bottom