Have we signed Paulo Dybala yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hahaha how does lamela even figure in your head in this scenario. Surely it’s eriksen we need to shift as lamela’s fee will be peanuts. Your hate for Lamela knows no bounds, I’m impressed.

Never change mate, never change. :levylol:

It's not the fee we'd get for Lamela that matters but clearing his salary off the books. Nothing to do with an agenda. He'd be the first out in my opinion. You don't want a bloated squad.

It's becoming clear Eriksen will either see out his contract or sign a new one. He's something like 5-1 to go to Madrid, the only place he seems to want to go. That moves off the table for now.

That's why I don't think Dybala's got much of a chance, too much to sort out too late in the window.

Activate hype machine!

ITK says this speculation about Dybala coming to Spurs has definitely got legs, its his decision and it could involve a multi player swap!

Sarri has already said that on revenue / expenditure the diligence of Juventus will decide (unlike Conte who has already complained to Inter).

Some players will be sold. We talk about Khedira, Mandzukic and Matuidi. There is "movement" around Cancelo, Kean, Dybala etc. We'll see ...

From a tactical point of view Sarri in Naples has turned into Mertens striker ... Dybala was a bad year but is a potential champion.

He did turn Mertens into a striker but Ronaldo will insist he is the striker in any team he is in. I know he wont play every game but does not leave room for Dyabla to play striker.

* I see you think Ronaldo will play on the left, he will need someone to do his running as both him and Messi have both decided its better not to run when they don't have the ball.

Italian press saying Dybala is now resigned to leaving, he's not going to play down the middle at Juve and to be brutal he's looked pretty lost playing wide right ...

Ronaldo - Mandzukic - Dybala looks great but simply doesn't work ... both Mandzukic and Dybala like to play through the middle and yet it's Ronaldo that does ....

It's not like Juve don't have a whole bunch of other strikers and RWs anyway ... Kean, Higuain ... Bernardeschi (who took Dybala's place) Costa, Cuadrado

Maybe a fellow Argie to wipe away his tears is just what he needs to re-boot:

Son - Dybala - Kane now that works as Dybala can play down the middle with Kane and Son all over the park, they both can and do play like that already ...

I'm loving this fantasy transfer stuff ... especially as it has just a chance of coming true ....

Italian press saying Dybala is now resigned to leaving, he's not going to play down the middle at Juve and to be brutal he's looked pretty lost playing wide right ...

Ronaldo - Mandzukic - Dybala looks great but simply doesn't work ... both Mandzukic and Dybala like to play through the middle and yet it's Ronaldo that does ....

It's not like Juve don't have a whole bunch of other strikers and RWs anyway ... Kean, Higuain ... Bernardeschi (who took Dybala's place) Costa, Cuadrado

Maybe a fellow Argie to wipe away his tears is just what he needs to re-boot:

Son - Dybala - Kane now that works as Dybala can play down the middle with Kane and Son all over the park, they both can and do play like that already ...

I'm loving this fantasy transfer stuff ... especially as it has just a chance of coming true ....
I can’t see us pushing Kane our to the right, like ever. :roseunsure:

Back
Top Bottom