Have we signed Raphinha yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know, I’m just fucking with ya. I honestly did not realize these threads were hated. I guess I did not pay attention much but assumed these threads were made when a signing was starting to be strongly linked.
Nah, you got the right idea. Pretty sure we've had one for most, if not all our recent signings. I guess people are tired of them now.

Early in the window and we have signed Bissouma , at least no need for the, “ Have we signed a cheque yet? Which could often run well past opening game of the season and for two windows closed with an emphatic NO

Daniel levy at the moment……

What are they up to?

Tottenham-chairman-Daniel-011.jpg

Made some notes
NINTCHDBPICT000484264015.jpg

Quick text
EfIQzqMXgAECMMW.jpg

I’m a funny fuck.

E9owbKuXMAE2SiI.jpg

Trololololololololol

Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Sunderland-Premier-League.jpg

I did not see a thread for this but more sources are now reporting it. Paratici smokescreen or legit interest?

I think honestly, we're seeing the way Paratici works transfers....
It's not 'scattergun' as such, but it IS a long list of names... some will be our primary targets, some (like Raphina) are most certainly Plan B's, C's or in some cases D's!

Levy's stance was always to go for 'Plan C' first, and then work back if you absolutely had to!

Back
Top Bottom