Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's purely natural to mock someone else's way of life because it's different to yours. It is the personification of ignorance but it's also purely natural and doesn't mean it comes from hate.

this is how we bond.

Racists are different.

I agree but I try not to do it myself, even my when life experiences of certain nationalities which have not been good I won't pigeon hole others.

Probably it's a conversation for an O/T thread

:adethumbup:

OtvIAZ6.gif

That is a bit tragic now, isn't it? We were having a great time with that gif and others.

And now look at them, from left to right:

Shit and sold; kicked up a fuss and sold; nothing's changed; terrible football and sacked; watermelon shit transfers, never even came here in the first place.

I agree but I try not to do it myself, even my when life experiences of certain nationalities which have not been good I won't pigeon hole others.

Probably it's a conversation for an O/T thread

:adethumbup:

Ok mate. But please don't use simple aspersions on decent folks.
You are only behind Deen in my favourite posters here ffs.

The thing I hate second to racists is people accusing people of incorrectly calling people racists.

Ok mate. But please don't use simple aspersions on decent folks.
You are only behind Deen in my favourite posters here ffs.

The thing I hate second to racists is people accusing people of incorrectly calling people racists.

If I consider singing about a Frenchman eating frog legs or a Korean eating dogs purely for comic value racist then I think I am entitle to aren't I?

As I say stereotyping to me is a mild form of racism & ignorane.

I've experience it from being hospitalised to being called insel Affe ( Island monkey) in Germany . Neither was particularly nice .

I'll leave it now as it's the wrong thread for this :)

If I consider singing about a Frenchman eating frog legs or a Korean eating dogs purely for comic value racist then I think I am entitle to aren't I?

As I say stereotyping to me is a mild form of racism & ignorane.

I've experience it from being hospitalised to being called insel Affe ( Island monkey) in Germany . Neither was particularly nice .

I'll leave it now as it's the wrong thread for this :)

Ok mate. No worries. Another time. Hopefully face to face and one day and we can wank on over a pint about this before a game.

You know I love you. X

Son's interview with the club made in Korean.

Here's my translation... an imperfect interpretation I guess :pocheyes:

Q. First of all, welcome to Spurs. How do you feel about joining the club?

A. For me, Tottenham Hotspur is a big, good club. Playing in the PL always used to be my dream and I chose to join here with great opportunity. I’m very happy for the decision at the moment.

Q. You are only 23 years old and already played very well in Bundesliga, which is one of the top-notch leagues. How could you make it?

A. I love football with passion. Since I was a kid I always tried to learn about playing football. I might be not that talented, but always try to do my best. Luckily I was able to play in a lot of matches from the early stage of my career, the experience enabled better plays and goals. Fans loved it, which made me to work harder.

Q. When you were playing in Hamburg, you have played against Chelsea. Now you will have to face the strong PL sides like Chelsea week by week. How do you feel about that?

A. As I said playing in the PL always used to be my dream. I have played against Chelsea in the first year of my career. Now I’ll be playing in the PL, where the best players are, so I’ll do my best to show my finest play to the fans.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... anyone else notice that his name written in Korean looks like it's got a "LOL" underneath it?

손흥민

:baeshock::baeshock::baeshock::baeshock::baeshock::baeshock:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom