Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our counter is just not the same without Son who’s probably the best at that. So the opposition can attack more freely and aggressively without him.

Son sprints over 20 times per game with or without the ball, dragging defenders away for others and containing the opposition deep. Kane sprinted 3 times today, which may explain us only having 2 shots in the whole game and conceding 3 goals (and yes, we only had 10 players for the last 30 mins or so).

Our counter is just not the same without Son who’s probably the best at that. So the opposition can attack more freely and aggressively without him.

Son sprints over 20 times per game with or without the ball, dragging defenders away for others and containing the opposition deep. Kane sprinted 3 times today, which may explain us only having 2 shots in the whole game and conceding 3 goals (and yes, we only had 10 players for the last 30 mins or so).
How did you get your hands on Kane's sprint stats?

Son is our best/most important player and has been for the last 3 years.
Our loss to Dinamo in Europa without him and getting dominated by CP just proves this even more.
It's clear as day.
He's one of the few players who always looked absolutely miserable when we lost any cup game, many of our other players looked like they couldn't give a fuck when we get knocked out of yet another FA cup.

Thought Nuno said we would be getting a club statement on Son?

I'm now hearing he is 50/50 for the Chelsea game. What's going on? I don't like it when the club is this quiet on a player, it usually means long term and they are trying to soften the blow.

Thought Nuno said we would be getting a club statement on Son?

I'm now hearing he is 50/50 for the Chelsea game. What's going on? I don't like it when the club is this quiet on a player, it usually means long term and they are trying to soften the blow.

It's always uncomfortable not knowing; but be it Poch/Nuno style non-comment or Jose style 'hahaha fooled you' after projecting the worst; we never really know until they hit the field again.

Even when the club used to put injury info on their website it was always unreliable as hell.

It's always uncomfortable not knowing; but be it Poch/Nuno style non-comment or Jose style 'hahaha fooled you' after projecting the worst; we never really know until they hit the field again.

Even when the club used to put injury info on their website it was always unreliable as hell.
Agreed, its just Nuno saying there would be a club statement in his presser at the weekend that has me more worried than usual.

Agreed, its just Nuno saying there would be a club statement in his presser at the weekend that has me more worried than usual.

Nuno don't give a fuck in pressers.....

Reckon he's happy to chat any old shit to cut them off.

The difference between him In the media and him when talking to Spurs interviewers is night and day.

.....Good for him. The miraculous thing is he still has a nice guy rep in the media despite mugging them off each week.

......Skills.

If given the choice, should we rush and risk him for Chavs or save him for The Scum?

Maybe bench for the Chavs.. give him some mins.. especially if we need him (which we will) and then full game vs the Scum..

But that is of course he actually has a chance of being even slightly fit for the Chelsea game.. which I am not convinced about at all.

Back
Top Bottom