How do I ....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

cold.jpg

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to add a spoiler box to hide content of one of my posts please?
I wanted to add to the tv thread without ruining anything for someone. Thanks.

This is sad news. All the best for the future mate.

Will sign up again in the future in a couple of years or so but between a 50 hour working week and one year old twins I struggle to study , I've lived in Spain for 16 months now and still haven't mastered the language I've improved but I really need to be fluent and I'm nowhere near it which makes like difficult and severely diminishes my future job prospects which is not an immediate concern because I have a year left on my contract with the company I work for. I monitered myself and found I'm spending hours and hours on forums and social media which isn't the most productive use of my time , if I can use half of it for studying it will be of tremendous benefit , I've tried simply not logging on but somehow I always end up back here so I want to be deleted.

All the best John.

Will sign up again in the future in a couple of years or so but between a 50 hour working week and one year old twins I struggle to study , I've lived in Spain for 16 months now and still haven't mastered the language I've improved but I really need to be fluent and I'm nowhere near it which makes like difficult and severely diminishes my future job prospects which is not an immediate concern because I have a year left on my contract with the company I work for. I monitered myself and found I'm spending hours and hours on forums and social media which isn't the most productive use of my time , if I can use half of it for studying it will be of tremendous benefit , I've tried simply not logging on but somehow I always end up back here so I want to be deleted.

All the best John.
See you in 2 weeks, buddy

Back
Top Bottom