If it came down to it.... (bit of fun)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which would you rather if you had to choose a reality

• Total voters
So, bored of the 'I want this person as manager' threads, and normally we end up with someone we don't want anyway, so for a change I thought it'd be funny to look at the "I REALLY wouldn't want that" list!

I've done some photo editing for effect!

If it came down to it, and you had to choose a reality to exist in from this summer onwards, which would it be?

Of course neither answer is particularly right, or appealing, but it'd be interesting to see what people would potentially take in order to have a Tim-free future...

So this scenario is this: Tim convinces Daniel Levy that it's not him - the team is just awful - no world class players & bad attitudes. Daniel takes note and makes a decision:

_72033084_sherwood_reuters1.jpg

a) Daniel decides that Tim is worth giving more time to, he gives him chance to buy some world class players and remodel the squad.

or DL terminates Tim's contract. The board decide they've had enough of "no PL experience" and the most successful manager they employed was one who cut his teeth in the bottom orifices of the league, battling relegation. The decide on a Redknapp 2.0.

mjlt78.jpg

b) They hire Sam Allardyce. Much experience in trying to polish a maroon coloured turd, did a decent job at Blackburn and has spent his career trying to control dickheads - after all, Tim said the team is full of them and it's easier to hire someone to control them than to sell the entire squad.

pulis.jpg

c) They hire Tony Pulis. A Welsh relegation-miracle-worker who was Redknapp's replacement when he left Bournemouth. Won a few promotions in his time and did "okay" at Stoke, with much experience of working with shit unwanted Spurs players.

You have to choose! Which one is the lesser of the evils?

if this shit going to happen
please kill me..just kill me !!!!!!!!!!!
:lamelawtf::lamelashock:

Death is not an option. The angel of football fate has you in a headlock... you must choose!

Long ball tactics or "I don't do tictacs"

So, bored of the 'I want this person as manager' threads, and normally we end up with someone we don't want anyway, so for a change I thought it'd be funny to look at the "I REALLY wouldn't want that" list!

I've done some photo editing for effect!

If it came down to it, and you had to choose a reality to exist in from this summer onwards, which would it be?

Of course neither answer is particularly right, or appealing, but it'd be interesting to see what people would potentially take in order to have a Tim-free future...

So this scenario is this: Tim convinces Daniel Levy that it's not him - the team is just awful - no world class players & bad attitudes. Daniel takes note and makes a decision:

_72033084_sherwood_reuters1.jpg

a) Daniel decides that Tim is worth giving more time to, he gives him chance to buy some world class players and remodel the squad.

or DL terminates Tim's contract. The board decide they've had enough of "no PL experience" and the most successful manager they employed was one who cut his teeth in the bottom orifices of the league, battling relegation. The decide on a Redknapp 2.0.

mjlt78.jpg

b) They hire Sam Allardyce. Much experience in trying to polish a maroon coloured turd, did a decent job at Blackburn and has spent his career trying to control dickheads - after all, Tim said the team is full of them and it's easier to hire someone to control them than to sell the entire squad.

pulis.jpg

c) They hire Tony Pulis. A Welsh relegation-miracle-worker who was Redknapp's replacement when he left Bournemouth. Won a few promotions in his time and did "okay" at Stoke, with much experience of working with shit unwanted Spurs players.

You have to choose! Which one is the lesser of the evils?

This is like that thing where you are up to your neck in Jizz, and someone throws some shit at you. You either duck or take the shit full on in the face.

Also the photoshopping of our crest onto those anti football clog merchants made me throw up in my mouth a little.

This is like that thing where you are up to your neck in Jizz, and someone throws some shit at you. You either duck or take the shit full on in the face.

Also the photoshopping of our crest onto those anti football clog merchants made me throw up in my mouth a little.

To be fair, Harry Redknapp was a semi-chaotic disaster before Spurs anyway. I'd say he was quite comparable to Pulis (besides Pulis having never been relegated, while Harry does it as a part time hobby).

Considering the curveball that is our managerial appointments, you never know!

Oh man, this is somewhat tough actually

That's the idea.

I think our managerial appointments are often a bit..

wtf.gif

So best get used to the idea.

That said, I know that many people wanted AVB to replace Harry, and AVB to go, we just didn't expect it

Would you go as far as saying you'd put him on your 'wanted' list, or just as a lesser of three evils?

Don't be silly, we're Tottenham Hotspur.

Palace had 4 points on Christmas Day, something like 6 points from safety - now they are 7 points from the bottom 3. That's a 13 point swing since Xmas with a horrible Palace side. Well done to the man, he's got them solid and managed to get them scoring some goals too. I think he's a Moyes level manager though.

I thought this might be a bit more fun if we change it to "Snog, Marry, Avoid" ..... so I would snog Timmie, Marry Track Suit Tony and avoid Fat Sam.
Actually out of the three options, I chose Pulis as well, quite easily really.... at least we would never get relegated! Mind you, if he was ever going to break his duck, it would be as Spurs manager - proper Spursey

Back
Top Bottom