If Poch does go, who would you like to see next?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine if we got Unai Emery in... both Lucas and Serge will be like “fuck this shit, see ya” hahaa

All jokes aside, i hope poch stays for another year or 2 but if not it will have to be someone with an arrogant type of attitude like Maureenho. Not his type of football though.

jAZLmi-k.jpeg

Benitez might be a good shout. At least he's won a lot of stuff.
And has experience at big clubs. Would command the respect of our top players.
Sure he'd see it as a massive step up from Newcastle.
Unfortunately I don't see him as a Levy type appointment though

Me and you seem to be on the same wavelength - I’ve advocated Rafa before. At Pochettino’s age he’d already won a domestic title and European trophies with relative underdogs; even his achievements this year with the Newcastle pub team he’s currently managing are impressive. Give him this squad and he’d likely secure those all-important first cups to instil a winning mentality.

Eddie howe. But poch will be here for a while longer I think.

I think Dyche would be a better fit for a big club at this point - Howe looks like Pochettino-lite.

Simeone. Love poch but simeone is probably the best manager we could get. Not saying I want poch out. But simeone is the man.

Dream manager. This team without signings would be perfect for his system.

More than any other nation, Italy produces Premier League winning coaches; Simeone, although not Italian by nationality, is by means of tactical ideology - his methods were cultivated via his experience playing there.

He’s a winner and a pragmatist - everything the next coach should be.

Back
Top Bottom