If Poch does go, who would you like to see next?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Poch leaves I might stop following football for a while. I can't see myself getting over the loss.

I love the guy and how he approaches football management. Most of it echos everything I think is the right approach. Train hard, work hard, be respectful, create a great team atmosphere, play ambitious, entertaining football, do not make excuses, be honest and brave and respectful when merting the press. He does most of it close to perfectly.

The guy is the ideal manager for me. If he goes, right now I can't be bothered to think who should replace him, as I think nobody could.

I know what you are saying but a prenominal youth coach is so important and we need to be doing all we can to incentivise him to remain in that position for as long as possible. He is the direct feed, the future of the club, the one who identifies and coaches these youths in the mould of the first team. Lets not underestimate his importance. Lets shout about it and show him we appreciate the job he is doing. In an ideal world the youth coach would step up and take over from the first team on a ten year cycle, Mason should be eyeing Scotty's position as his and so on...
I think I misread the post, given the title/topic of the thread, to mean Parker should be considered a Pochettino replacement.

If Poch leaves I might stop following football for a while. I can't see myself getting over the loss.

I love the guy and how he approaches football management. Most of it echos everything I think is the right approach. Train hard, work hard, be respectful, create a great team atmosphere, play ambitious, entertaining football, do not make excuses, be honest and brave and respectful when merting the press. He does most of it close to perfectly.

The guy is the ideal manager for me. If he goes, right now I can't be bothered to think who should replace him, as I think nobody could.
A truly honest post. Im filling up.

To ask the question 'who to replace poch' when the main man is still in charge and there is no indication thats hes off, is a little odd. Woolwich have been doing it for years with AW and where has that led?

Replying just to keep echoing this sentiment. His departure would be a win for media bullshit and a huge loss to the spirit of the game.

Back
Top Bottom