Ivan Toney

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuts he's not in the England squad. I assume it's down to the betting stuff but seems very harsh when he's not been found guilty of anything at all.

He offers a lot more than Callum Wilson.

Kane leaves throw 80-90m he has shown the consistency that he is that level. We cannot go cheap on a Kane replacement

The big question mark on Toney is if he gets the book thrown at him like Trippier was for betting. And for how long such a suspension might be?

I don’t think it’s that big of a deal that Wilson is there. Wilson on form is really good striker, Toney isn’t better than him. Younger, but not better.

Btw I like his name👍

I don’t think it’s that big of a deal that Wilson is there. Wilson on form is really good striker, Toney isn’t better than him. Younger, but not better.

Btw I like his name👍
I disagree Toney is better than him more goals, better in the air can hold it up. Brilliant at free kicks and pens. England play with two wide forwards Saka Foden Grealish, they badly need a central striking alternative to Kane. That's Toney not Wilson.

How can Southgate pick Callum Wilson ahead of Toney ??
David Pleat recommended Toney as a Kane backup when we could have signed him for £10m. Now he would cist us 4 times that !!
We should have picked him up 18 months ago.

I think Ivan Toney from Brentford would be a great addition up front, or if it's a midfielder you're after then Flynn Downes from Ipswich.

Fantastic player.

Bullied City's defence yesterday with his hold up play and heading. Even Pep said they couldn't deal with him.
Got to say very clever from Frank, they played the most long balls out of anyone this season in a game.

Back
Top Bottom