Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How far is Rome from Milan

Eriksen-missus-feat.jpg

SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur its in dutch but i'll have a look, its pretty intruiging and he comes across as a top bloke

Josh Pauls Josh Pauls he said that Moose is his best friend and has always been around since they were 12, they played together as youngsters and then they both were in holland, both in London etc. Their wives are best friends and they live very close to eachother but then he suddenly said, i'ts going to be hard when he's gone. I'm going to miss him as its the first time throughout my career that he'll be far away ... And it did not sound like years from now but rather instantly
giphy.gif

Heung-Min Son adds: “Jan is technically unbelievable, he could play any position. I am happy for him with his one goal and one assist. The cross for my goal was unbelievable, unreal, I just had to touch the ball. I feel sorry because when I scored I didn’t run to him! I am honoured to play with him and he can play striker for me!”

Back
Top Bottom