January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually in these links there is a half truth. So we are probably talking to Napoli but not about Koulibaly. Must be another player, that right back for example who we were linked with in the summer

I hope not. That would set us back £70m and for that amount I'd rather buy a RB and LB. If we tweak other positions I think our CBs are good enough, and there are a lot of options: Toby, Vertonghen, Foyth, Sanchez, Dier and Tanganga

Let's go full Pullis.... 4CBs across the back 4 + 2 in front.

I'm in!

Is this true?

I hope not. That would set us back £70m and for that amount I'd rather buy a RB and LB. If we tweak other positions I think our CBs are good enough, and there are a lot of options: Toby, Vertonghen, Foyth, Sanchez, Dier and Tanganga
Not saying it's true, but Liverpool's Van Djik deal really shows how much a top top centre back can transform a defence.

He made everyone look better almost immediately, and god knows our defence needs some sorting.

I am very confident that we will. And I was pleased to hear Mourinho say after the Chelsea game that we have a small squad.
Yeah its small when you refuse to play players like Foyth, Winks, Skipp, Sess, Lo Celso and Ndombele and basically play the same players every week

I am very confident that we will. And I was pleased to hear Mourinho say after the Chelsea game that we have a small squad.

We'd be a totally different team with a proper CDM.

Shame Jose hasn't trusted Skipp to make a full start- I truly think he could make it for us, but if not club needs to take action and correct this ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom