January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily ITK Discussion Thread - The Wheels on the Bus

Hercules with his usual bullshit today on how he called the Eriksen out 4 years ago privately with the Mods 😂

Hercules
Hercules
Yesterday at 5:22 PM
I hear CE told club 4 years ago, and I shared that privately then, that he would not be signing another contract. Once we held unto him end of 2017/2018 season, he was always going to run down his contract, unless 2 Spanish giants came calling. From what I have deciphered, he will see out his contract, and go on a free.

yet, weirdly enough he had indicated in the summer he ‘may’ sign a new contract, as all was agreed, but with heavy clauses. We know the rest.

Badly managed by the club to now be in this position. Lot of loan inquiries, haven’t heard anything concrete about outgoing sales. Will save the rest for now“

Oh diddums, he doesn’t like disagree ratings and cried to the Mods again.

“What is the F’ng disagreeing about FFS“

Hercules
Hercules
Yesterday at 5:52 PM
Roynie said:
Fat Finger Syndrome?

Hercules - “ I don’t buy that. I am sharing in very good faith info and getting the piss take ‘x’. Rant over!!!

I will 👀 from now”

The MOD dictator cunt A&C to the rescue ....

Archibald&Crooks
Archibald&Crooks
Aegina Expat Admin
Yesterday at 6:02 PM
@mousinhocalavinga
@gandalf

Please remove those ratings. If it was fat fingers then fine, if not go read the rules”

Joke of a site and joke of a poster Hercules. Cunt MOD A&C

Its all so obvious and inevitable

fast forward to deadline day

we have loaned out KWP leaving us with a circus clown as our only option at right back

No actual striker available

A non existent midfield

Fans quite rightly unhappy and then late on deadline day we will announce that we have "Signed" Lo Celso and a new contract for Eric Dier to try and "appease" the fans

He took Cutrone's spot right? So does that mean he'd last 6 months instead of 5?
Patrick Cutrone set to join Fiorentina after only five months at Wolves

Wary of any player from Serie A. bus-conductor bus-conductor tells me it's the place where dreams are made and the only pure football occurs but I have my doubts. Trying think of the last person that sustained their high profile after leaving that league.
Cutrone and Piatek played together at Milan. Cutrone was more or less sacrificed to balance their books. He was their academy grown little talisman. Not a prolific goalscorer but a big game goalscorer.

yes, they are all the same. If you are RB under 25 you will do identically no matter of other facts, right??

Doesnt matter if you have played ~4x more senior football while being 2 years and 3 months younger.
Experience, talent, physical charecteristics - nothing matters because... thats what random bloke in forum says. Quality and insightful post you made here. pat yourself on the back. :thumbup:
You kinda well took that very literally. I kinda took it as a throw away line, a general comment our stagnant youth development. But hey hey the internet, how about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom