January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragon1: again, on bale:
No deal is close.
Madrid are willing
Barnett will not consider a loan.

We have a wage cap of about 250-260 a week it’s what Kane’s on and what we offered Eriksen , right now Barnett wants much much more for his player , if bale was 25 and always fit maybe levy would budge but he is neither unless someth8ng radically changes the next 5 days he ain’t coming

Bale isn’t worth any more than that.

Fair play to the fella. He got a mega contract. No one is going to come close to matching it so he can run his time down at Real and then head to the MLS or wherever.

Thing is, considering his dwindling contract, his signature alone would have arguably equated to XX-million added to his market value.

Tbh, I suspected way back that he was leading us on somewhat and what with his tak of new challenges I'm just happy to be moving on now...
Alright you make a good point.

Looking back at all the reports on Eriksen I'm afraid this is the "least shit" exit scenario we could get.

If it's true that his dream clubs (Barca and Real) were never really interested in him if they would need to pay a fair market price, perhaps having Eriksen leave for another okay club in a new league on a fat contract there was the only viable alternative.

Moving on will do good to both parties

Hercules said:
Remember my words I used not long ago ‘creative accounting’ is only way our target deals will be achieved. Selling clubs trying to have us over a barrel. Looking very, very good. 95+% out in the media is bang on;)

I’m officially excited now

What a magnificent cunt he is. Trying to claim some tenuous link to this transfer with his ‘creative accounting’ prediction. As if this fucking buffoon would have any knowledge of the financial workings of the club.

And SC cretins lapping the shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom