Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s nice to see so many British players in continental leagues. It used to be Steve Mcmanaman and that’s it.

Good luck to Joe. Never got why we didn’t play him

Feels like whenever he was about to get his chance he was either sick or had a weird injury.

Don't think he'd ever be good enough here.

Best of luck to him

Good luck Joe! I think there's a really good player in him, just needs a chance to show it. I suspect the club have accepted this because 1) Bastoni or AN. Other will be joining us in the near future (probably not this window) and Davies will be the backup, given his new contract and 2) nobody would pay the money we'd want for Big Colombian Dave, and one of them had to go.

Feels like whenever he was about to get his chance he was either sick or had a weird injury.

Don't think he'd ever be good enough here.

Best of luck to him

Not sure that's true.....

22 days missed in one spell at the begining of last season.

24 apps / 14 starts..... Didn't do much wrong from my recollection.

Remember hearing the Swansea fan brought onto the TFC podcast who was gutted to see him leave, was super hyped at the time.

We didn’t the most of him did we, but it is what it is. Hope he hits the ground running

Highlights from his Rennes debut. A 1-0 defeat to Lorient. Rennes have more or less a completely new defence and a new goalkeeper so they may be shakey for the first couple of games until it clicks.

Played as the right sided CB in a back 4.

Highlights from his Rennes debut. A 1-0 defeat to Lorient. Rennes have more or less a completely new defence and a new goalkeeper so they may be shakey for the first couple of games until it clicks.

Played as the right sided CB in a back 4.

Wasn't at fault for the own goal, but his defending in the same sequence was poor. He completely lost the striker who would have been first to the ball had the other defender not put it into their own net.
If you're slow on the turn you have to track, outmuscle and position correctly to not let that run happen.

BUT! As you say, being shakey in a new environment is ok, let's see how the loan pans out.

He’s shit. He’s always been shit. It’s why no spurs manager played him and is why no half decent club wanted him.

Just give him away put everyone out their misery.

Lol we are going to end up just giving all of Hitchen's buys away aren't we?
I do wonder that in years to come, Steve Hitchin might get 'outed' (not in that way) as a scammer/fraudster...

Like the Ali Dia of the scouting world...
He just rocked up with a filofax and a bit of swagger and patter, and fooled the world!

There'll probably be an Amazon mini series about his escapades:
"Getting away with it all or Nothing: the Steve Hitchin Story"

Lol we are going to end up just giving all of Hitchen's buys away aren't we?
Honestly think we should be investigating Hitchen’s finances. I’m fairly certain he took bungs from agents for his signings, it’s the only explanation for such consistently awful players

Criminal. Go get him Levy, unleash your lawsuit

Back
Top Bottom