Joseph Anthony Barton!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man, are you hard up for role models? What are the qualities you look up to in him? I actually feel sorry for his children. And coincidentally, I was thinking how embarrassing it would be, to be one of his children (Cassius & Pietà - the names he's lumbered them with say a lot about him), while reading this article just now (linked earlier in this thread):

I think he'd be a really good Dad.

I couldn’t believe it when I first heard that radio interview with Steve

Always thought he was a cunt but that just confirmed it imv

There are several, but this is the original and, imv, the best. A gift that keeps on giving. He likesh dat guurl:

Remember a few years back when Joey Barton was one of the first footballers to get on board the Twitter band wagon and post his pseudo intellectual mumblings. A lot of my liberal middle class colleagues who didn't know much about football used to gush over him and say how insightful and cultured he was and was their favourite footballer.

I just used to smerk and think you would wet you pants if you the knew that he was really a vile scumbag.

That no one will be shocked at this headline tells it’s own story.
In fact, the only shock in that report is that he has played for England, albeit just the once!
If he's guilty, he needs locking up, people are just not safe around him.

I will always be glad that Atouba gave this cunt a proper forearm smash to the head. I think he only got a yellow card for it. I'm sure Barton didn't say anything racist to provoke it.

In other news, he has a racist brother who killed someone with an axe.

Amazing that all this coincides with the launch of his new book, I mean it's as if he is trying to get as much publicity as possible, only the cynical would believe that it's all coincidence and just happened this way.
:gallashmm:

He is living in cloud cuckoo land.

No one will buy his book. It's like you say. He is trying to generate publicity for himself.

The bloke is a shambles.
Unfortunately I bet they are flying of the shelves. May be his market is limited as those that like him, or are fans can't read.

He is an odd bloke. Heard him absolutely rinse another dickhead, Mike Mills, on the radio earlier this year. He was very cool, didn't get drawn into anything trivial and kept to the point. It was a great listen, found myself standing in his camp and laughing at how skilfully he was tearing Mills apart. When I got home I had to punch myself in the face take a shower.

Just seen him on footballing of the focusing

He really is oblivious to the fact that it's all his fault , having slight digs at others when it's clear that his loud mouth & egotistical stupidity has got him where he is today & he's bloody lucky that anyone will give him the chance he currently has.

Buffoon

Back
Top Bottom