Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would like to see Foyth gain 13-15lbs muscles, and when Dembele is off, we can replace him with Foyth. I think he can be a great CDM. That will save us at least £40m.
This is an interesting thought. He is certainly confident on the ball and more than willing to go forward. On the same hand, Poch likes those same qualities in his CBs, and he is far better than our other young centerbacks in that regard.

I expect he'll next be used again in the Carabao Cup, with the Woolwich front line posing a different kind of challenge. If he can rise to that, too, well...

Seen some people say he isn't all that physically. But I've never one seen him bullied. He's played against the likes of Andy Carroll, who is a ridiculously tough footballer to play against and someone who has bullied our senior defenders in the past, and looked every bit as strong. He's played against lower league opposition who probably would have been told to rough him up and came through with flying colours.

I think people saw Antonio getting passed him as a sign of Foyth not being physically ready. But watch it back, it was a blatant foul by Antonio and it was a ridiculous decision not to award a free kick.

He's our secret weapon defensively and he's going to save us a fucking fortune.
I know you were not directly referencing me (if at all), but I did say "If he bulks up a bit, he will be a beast".

December 2: Woolwich v Spurs
December 5: Spurs v Southampton
December 8: Leicester v Spurs

Wouldn't mind at all if he gets a start v Southampton for example.

He looked amazing last night!
Top notch defending. His blocks on Antonio and Arnautovic were fantastic.
I loved watching his runs into midfield- so comfortable on the ball.
What a talent we have on our hands!
I only hope he can get more game time after that performance.
Toby is very quickly heading towards the exit whereas Foyth is our future...

I just don't know about this kid. I just have this gut feeling he is a one time wonder.

I still have to see how he does against a more tougher opposition.

(Just hoping Poch is not favoring him BECAUSE he is Argentine.)

I have seen it many times with Lamela. (Not that he is bad. But he didn't do anything for the club the past 4 years barring inj and etc)

I just don't know about this kid. I just have this gut feeling he is a one time wonder.

(Just hoping Poch is not favoring him BECAUSE he is Argentine.)
Seriously? Has barely had a touch this season, If Poch was favouring him I think he would been involved a bit more than he has so far. He didn't even get the start he probably deserved against Leicester on the last day of last season.

Seriously? Has barely had a touch this season, If Poch was favouring him I think he would been involved a bit more than he has so far. He didn't even get the start he probably deserved against Leicester on the last day of last season.

I guess you missed the "GUT" feeling part. But oh wells, most people don't read and reply anyways.

Back
Top Bottom