Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah - we should swap a right back who aimlessly crosses the ball for someone who just aimlessly crosses the ball.

Trippier would average 6.9 crosses per 90 minutes for us - with 2.3 a game being accurate and only managed 5 assists last season.

Aurier averages 3.7 crosses per 90 minutes. 0.8 of them accurate and he has 7 assists this season.

We needed to upgrade both - we haven't.

Last edited:
Yeah - we should swap a right back who aimlessly crosses the ball for someone who just aimlessly crosses the ball.

Trippier would average 6.9 crosses per 90 minutes for us - with 2.3 a game being accurate and only managed 5 assists last season.

Aurier averages 3.7 crosses per 90 minutes. 0.8 of them accurate and he has 7 assists this season.

Too late to get on the Foyth-train? :mourcry:

Aurier offensively doesn’t have bad stats.

The problem isn’t that and Trippier is no better than him in that respect

The Mercurial No.10 The Mercurial No.10

you’ve disagreed with my post, but do you honestly believe the attacking ability of our fullbacks is the key issue in this side?

We have a huge gulf in the middle of the pitch. The fact we rely on full backs is a symptom of that

Both sketchy in terms of consistent quality of end product (both better than KW though!). Serge is much more mobile than KT tho.... I think technically better when it comes to tackling etc. too....

Brainfarts are the ultimate undoing of both imo.

The Mercurial No.10 The Mercurial No.10

you’ve disagreed with my post, but do you honestly believe the attacking ability of our fullbacks is the key issue in this side?

We have a huge gulf in the middle of the pitch. The fact we rely on full backs is a symptom of that
When he's almost the only player regularly in space and rarely puts a good ball in, it's an obvious problem.

If you could ask Harry who he'd prefer on the right crossing balls in between the two of them, it wouldn't be Serge.

Aurier's passing is shocking.

When he's almost the only player regularly in space and rarely puts a good ball in, it's an obvious problem.

If you could ask Harry who he'd prefer on the right crossing balls in between the two of them, it wouldn't be Serge.

Aurier's passing is shocking.

I don't know how I'd get such stats, but who assisted HK the most?

My recollection is that Trippier paid off better for Sonny out of him & Harry, but hey; memory and all that....

Additionally at a guess, if anyone wanted to buy Aurier for that kind of money, he'd have been fucked off first. Rumours of him being available for a long time now. Possibly not though, because we did get a big profit from Trippier being sold. Aurier was signed for over £20m. Ripped off tbh.

Didn't see Atletico bidding for him.

Additionally at a guess, if anyone wanted to buy Aurier for that kind of money, he'd have been fucked off first. Rumours of him being available for a long time now. Possibly not though, because we did get a big profit from Trippier being sold. Aurier was signed for over £20m. Ripped off tbh.

Didn't see Atletico bidding for him.

I reckon AM took their punt on the basis of memories of 'that guy in the world cup'.... It certainly wasn't his ropey 18/19 season.

Oh ffs Tripps...

BTW those who have not read the news it was vaguely mentioned that the breach took place around the time when he transferred from Spurs to Atleti ...

Ofc worst possible time to get such ban now. He has played every minute of every match in La Liga and Champions league for Atletico, they are top of La Liga + made it to play-offs in CL.

Anyone know what kind of Info he gave away? I just read that his friends placed some Bets but I don't know on what. Maybe on his transfer to Madrid?

Back
Top Bottom