Kyle Walker-Peters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah, such a pitty that our gaffer is a clueless dud. With him we could hardly step up our game and results, right? We will most likely face the worst results in current past, right?

Well, the actual fact is that you are judging everything based on his performances against kids. He has played very-very little senior football during his whole career. Not enough anyways to draw any conclusions whatsoever. Also if he could play on both sides of the defence then why has he not been prioritized above Rose who has been criminally bad and indifferent?

Don't get me wrong, I hope KWP becomes a player that we could say "KWP is better footballer than any fullback in the world" - that would be absolutely awesome! But right now it sounds more like bashing of Tripps than praise of KWP. At the end of the day Poch sees him on the training ground every day, and yet has not given him much playing time this season.
I happen to think he's a technically and more versatile footballer than Tripps. Watching him play clearly shows how technically proficient he is, whether you're playing with the kids in the garden or grown mens football doesn't stop/stunt/hide a players technical proficiency.

Maybe he hasn't got his stamina to where it should be, maybe he's not mentally right yet, maybe he's being "managed" being held back so he is expected to push even harder rather than expect to get first team football (look at CCV, Onomah, Edwards) e.g the final steps are the hardest, these things you can't see and are challenges for the younger lads to overcome. Or maybe I'm just talking out of my arse.

He's doesn't play ahead of Rose because Davies is clearly better and we are trying to get the once best LB in the PL back up to those levels again, so that a) He helps the team b) He gets on the plane to Russia c) It adds to his market value should we be selling him this summer.

As for the right hand side we've just bought a new high profile RB in Auier. With Tripps, who we bought for £3.5m, is now on the verge of cementing his place in the England squad, which adds about £25m on his valuation.

Confirmation bias from a poster Sammy, I've collected about 3 or 4 now, no matter what the post is, the x's reign on down. But it is enjoyable when the pleasure of hitting the disagree button comes at the cost of contradicting their own previous posts. What's special about TheSpurEst that he backs out of a debate faster than a reversing milk float, claiming "he's done" only to find himself in an entirely different thread making reference the other post that he was so "done" with.

Yep....when the crux of your argument goes from

But he clearly cannot afford another season being benched. I mean we brought Foyth who is the same age as KWP and we have found him more than double the playing time so... smth has to change.
We really seem to be halting his progress.

....to.....

Well, the actual fact is that you are judging everything based on his performances against kids. He has played very-very little senior football during his whole career. Not enough anyways to draw any conclusions whatsoever.

.....in 10 days

Yep....when the crux of your argument goes from
....to.....
.....in 10 days

Sorry, but I just ask one open question. Are you retarded?

I am concerned about his progress. Yes. he seems promising. yes
In THIS VERY POST I highlighted that he desperately lacks adult football experience.
AND I highlighted that he cannot afford another season to sit on the bench.

In response to another post I said that it is unfair to assume that he is better than Trippier due to lack of KWP adult football experience. PLEAAASE, go on and explain how am I saying different things, changing my mind or arguing with myself. I would like to see that.

Until you do that, I now offer my short take on the situation as I see it regarding 3 players mentioned in this discussion -
1) KWP - very inexperienced (virtually 0 experience against men), I am worried about his progress but I see promise
2) Trippier- currently our nr 1 pick for the RB place, as he he posesses better final ball and is not so prone to mistakes, though he could be bit faster then he is
3) Aurier- seems very unstable and I doubt that he will reach the hights expected of him, but I do not see the likelyhood that management would cash out on him after one season.
Combine all 3 and you have an issue.

Confirmation bias from a poster Sammy, I've collected about 3 or 4 now, no matter what the post is, the x's reign on down. But it is enjoyable when the pleasure of hitting the disagree button comes at the cost of contradicting their own previous posts. What's special about TheSpurEst that he backs out of a debate faster than a reversing milk float, claiming "he's done" only to find himself in an entirely different thread making reference the other post that he was so "done" with.

You are just an idiot. I held argument in Alderweireld topick for 10 posts.
You just stick to your simplified vision and cannot grasp that there are different possibilities. I would not like to re-ignite this issue, but I wrote post-after-post-after post. At some point it is reasonable to end it, might be your twisted fetish to prolong it for weeks, but that is your problem, not mine.

Sorry, but I just ask one open question. Are you retarded?

I am concerned about his progress. Yes. he seems promising. yes
In THIS VERY POST I highlighted that he desperately lacks adult football experience.
AND I highlighted that he cannot afford another season to sit on the bench.

In response to another post I said that it is unfair to assume that he is better than Trippier due to lack of KWP adult football experience. PLEAAASE, go on and explain how am I saying different things, changing my mind or arguing with myself. I would like to see that.

Until you do that, I now offer my short take on the situation as I see it regarding 3 players mentioned in this discussion -
1) KWP - very inexperienced (virtually 0 experience against men), I am worried about his progress but I see promise
2) Trippier- currently our nr 1 pick for the RB place, as he he posesses better final ball and is not so prone to mistakes, though he could be bit faster then he is
3) Aurier- seems very unstable and I doubt that he will reach the hights expected of him, but I do not see the likelyhood that management would cash out on him after one season.
Combine all 3 and you have an issue.

You are saying different things because you are bleating on about the club fucking up his career and he needs to play more, and then two posts down you say that he has only played against kids so there is no basis to play him ahead of Trippier.

Just so you can disagree with Guido.

You are just an idiot. I held argument in Alderweireld topick for 10 posts.
You just stick to your simplified vision and cannot grasp that there are different possibilities. I would not like to re-ignite this issue, but I wrote post-after-post-after post. At some point it is reasonable to end it, might be your twisted fetish to prolong it for weeks, but that is your problem, not mine.
So now we get to the "lets get personal" phase.

Just let it go fella, stop bringing up other posts that you are "done with" in a completely unrelated thread. It makes no sense.

He's barely played men's football. He's getting physically stronger and you can tell. He looked like he'd been in the gym when he came on in the FA Cup and scored.

Do agree he probably should have gone out on loan. Its likely he will next season. Hopefully to a Premier League club, I definitely think he's capable.

You are saying different things because you are bleating on about the club fucking up his career and he needs to play more, and then two posts down you say that he has only played against kids so there is no basis to play him ahead of Trippier.

Just so you can disagree with Guido.

Oh for foooook saaakeeee.
I got the answer to question I asked in first post. Seems to be "yes".

Stating the fact he does not have experience against men is absolutely not the same then suggesting that "he should be played instead of Trippier". If you don't understand or see the difference then it is just effin sad.
I agree that he should have sent on loan, because he needs playing time. And if he would be played instead of someone in my books the players giving room would be Rose and then Aurier, not Tripps.

So now we get to the "lets get personal" phase.

Just let it go fella, stop bringing up other posts that you are "done with" in a completely unrelated thread. It makes no sense.

Oh, it is ME who makes it personal?
You are fooking walking joke. Revisit your own previous post, and see who "made it personal"

P.S be careful that you would not forget to log off the sammyspurs account before posting as Guido, might get confusing swithcing between the shadow accounts :sonlol:

Stating the fact he does not have experience against men is absolutely not the same then suggesting that "he should be played instead of Trippier". If you don't understand or see the difference then it is just effin sad.
I agree that he should have sent on loan, because he needs playing time. And if he would be played instead of someone in my books the players giving room would be Rose and then Aurier, not Tripps.

You are fooking walking joke. Revisit your own previous post, and see who "made it personal"

P.S be careful that you would not forget to log off the sammyspurs account before posting as Guido, might get confusing swithcing between the shadow accounts :sonlol:
I haven't accused you of a single thing, think upon your sins. It's just getting a bit weird now, hey ho.

Yeah shock horror more than one person thinks you’re a cock.....

As for your ridiculous contradiction, I’ll spell it out for you.

You want him to play ahead of Aurier. A 25M player who has played with top players at PSG, and on the international stage, and who is pretty much par with Trippier.

But you don’t want him to play ahead of Tripper who you think is much better and because KWP has only played against kids and has no experience.

Twat

As for your ridiculous contradiction, I’ll spell it out for you.

You want him to play ahead of Aurier. A 25M player who has played with top players at PSG, and on the international stage, and who is pretty much par with Trippier.

But you don’t want him to play ahead of Tripper who you think is much better and because KWP has only played against kids and has no experience.

Twat

To be fair I would prefer him to play ahead of Aurier who I think I and others would say has been a bit a a liability albeit with some pretty good moments.

Not to say I think Kyle's a better player that's just silly at his age and I'm sure we'll see the real Aurier next season once he's more settled and Poch has had preseason with him.

Kyle's obviously highly thought of and who knows what level he might get to. I think we should trust Poch, he's always said he prefers youngsters to train at the club rather than go out on loan and pick up bad habits.

We should just enjoy the fact that after years of shit fulbacks we now have a lot of talent there whoever your favourites are.

And that’s fair enough, but doesn’t make sense when someone claims he should be ahead of Aurier and Rose.....but not Trippier.

Because if you say he’s technically better than Tripper, it’s just “Trippier bashing” and then KWP has suddenly only “played against kids and we have no evidence he’s ready”.....

Farcical contradiction

Do you reckon, if a bunch of forum posters were actually in a pub having chats like this it would break into a massive cunts getting thrown through windows brawl or actually it would be a chilled out bit of banter over a few beers.

The internet has a lot to answer for. You tossers

Only c*ck that is in fault of your lousy functional reading skills is your fathers, you intelligent marvel :allitongue:

Anyways, clearly the main way for him to get more playing time would have been while going out on loan.
Well, anyways Trippier HAS played in significant amount of our most important games (incl run of Manu-Pool-Woolwich) and HAS NOT let down the team with red cards and gifted penalties.

Which all don't change the fact that you just cannot read properly and see conflicts between things that are not in conflict

Do you reckon, if a bunch of forum posters were actually in a pub having chats like this it would break into a massive cunts getting thrown through windows brawl or actually it would be a chilled out bit of banter over a few beers.

The internet has a lot to answer for. You tossers
There's plenty of people on the internet who wouldn't dare talk to others the way they do on forums etc.

Thinking about it, not sure nonceboy is a technically possible insult...

In other news, I reckon KWP has a higher ceiling than both Trippier and Aurier, let’s just hold on to him for a few years to find out. If he can cover LB/RB, I presume he can cover wings at a push so bit like another Dier (but more comfortable on the ball)

Back
Top Bottom