LADIES FA CUP FINAL: SPURS v MANCHESTER UNITED SUNDAY MAY 12 14:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One last thing to note: definitely missing Grace Clinton this afternoon - sod's law that the final would be against her parent club (United). I hope Spurs make her loan into a permanent one, though I don't know how willing United would be to sell or if she'd want to come.

flowers GIF by A24

It's good to see the women wearing what I think of as the proper Spurs home strip.
Menstruation , innit …….it’s a girl thing apparently.

Yep and it wasn't pleasant viewing.
Felt all over at 2-0 TBH.
We were thinking of going to WHL to see the youths against the Scousers but I'm all Spurs out, especially as we go again on Tuesday.
Only just aware of the academy match. Should be a good game. Wish I’d prepped to go but am with the kids today. Have to say I’m also a bit footballed out for the season - especially with Spurs.

Got a nice flag for the greenhouse though.

Better than a poke in the eye. I've got a load of them with just Spurs and the cockerel on, a few Welcome Homes and one from Madrid*. They are going up all around the garden if we eventually win something before I die, or probably in a skip if we don't. I suspect the latter.

*I paid for my sons tickets and flights and they brought me back a flag, a scarf and a programme. I'm surprised they didn't ask me to pay for the programme and scarf too TBH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom