Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can someone, anyone, please try to start a Ledley song with neither Terry nor Judas' name in?

God Save Our Ledley King is about all I've got

That's ALL I'll be singing!!
Got one last chance to get (my) that song going... Please people, humour me!!

I'll be starting the rendition on 26mins of course!

Damn, must have erased his name from memory, couldn't see him on the list first time round! So who will be managing the first XI?

Guy needs to get his priorities straight. He'll probably be in a few Champions League finals but he certainly won't be in a few Ledley King testimonials!

Prick.
Said in jest maybe, but you'd think he could've at least turned up, even if he didn't play.

Think of it as repaying those missed training days......:levystare:

Does anyone know if there are going to be any presentations or anything similar tonight? Was wondering whether it would be sensible to be in the ground early doors or stay afterwards or will that all be done at half time?

Does anyone know if there are going to be any presentations or anything similar tonight? Was wondering whether it would be sensible to be in the ground early doors or stay afterwards or will that all be done at half time?

All three!!!!

I'm hedging my bets!
Though with an 8p.m. Kick off, I'd imagine they won't wanna keep the 'Beat-the-traffic-Brigade' a moment longer than absolutely necessary!!

So pre-match and Half-time!

Back
Top Bottom