Listening to the podcast on your mobile?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i am wondering what i'm missing out on.... and you have never steered me wrong yet

however my way when im listening to my music on a packed commute and a old episode of the fc comes on and i cant reach it to change it, i just hope people cant hear flav discussing wanking off with his legs in the air jizzing all up in his bizznay

It's just an RSS subsciber. You add the podcast RSS feed then it checks for a new episode and downloads it for you when one is released. All you need to do is fire up the app and listen to the podcast through the built in media player.

It's nothing special to be honest. Just saves you another 30 seconds of your life.

Using DoggCatcher as well. Some minor annoyances though, can't seem to get more articles, it only shows the last 20 odd, even when I set the limit to 500.

Back
Top Bottom