Liverpool (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The piss-on-tradition-prick who decided that Liverpool wear GREY & BLACK last night: 10 out of 10!

You sealed their fate before a ball was kicked... I couldn't care less, we won, but for anyone that cares about this shit (and for everyone that felt the same when WE rocked up in GREY & BLACK against ArseAnal a couple of weeks ago) TWAT! Fuck off out of football, you're 'money-making, commercial motivated' ways have no place here!

More than some people do (like Kalyl who never rates :adeohshit: )

Kalyl Kalyl - Until Tucker gives me his Dembele rating I think you'll find his are lower :defoe2:
I don't like rating based on the TV view. Never see the off the ball stuff which is equally if not more important than on the ball stuff.

I don't like rating based on the TV view. Never see the off the ball stuff which is equally if not more important than on the ball stuff.

You could also argue that you miss a lot at the ground, e.g. replays of what exactly happened, sitting behind the goal and therefore unable to see the other end of the pitch etc..

FINE! here goes...
Hugo 7.5

Walker 8
Gallas 5
Dawson 6
JV 6.5

Lennon 7.5
Sandro 7 - his usual self is so good that even on bad days he's better than most!
Dembele 7,3 - Good first half, Second half he was tired and showing the fact it was his first start since coming back
Bale 8,5

Dempsey 5.8
Defoe 5.7 - Hardly noticed he was there.

I think a lot have been rather harsh on Gallas/Dawson. They chucked 29 crosses into our box on Weds night, and ok, a few must've gone awry, but Lloris didn't really have a meaningful save/stretch to make. That pair has to take some of the credit for that IMO. This pair are 4th and 5th choice CB's at our club, and filled in competently IMO.

Back
Top Bottom