Lloris or brad to start?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For me its Lloris all the way.

He is going to be the future keeper for the coming seasons, he is good enough to play, we might as well get on with it and have him settling in.

Friedel has been far from perfect IMHO, its not like he is so good he is keeping Lloris out.

I agreed with a certain amount of lip service for Friedel when Lloris joined, but it has gone on too long - time to settle on the new guy

sammy, out of interest, who would you start in goal for the next match and beyond?

Lloris, for the sake of settling the defence.

We need stability at every level at this club at the moment, and while injuries are out of our hands, I dont think we are doing enough to control the things that are in our hands.

Keep the back 5 the same for the next 5 games. That we can do.

Lloris needs to get to grips with the league, and the team. That doesnt mean he deserves his place based on his performances though.

Back
Top Bottom