Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kulusevski 8 pl assists in 13 games. Lucas 13 pl assists in his entire career.

Looong overdue for a transfer.
Problem with Moura is that he hasn't improved over the years.

Seem like this is his peak form where he runs hard and gives us a wonder game once in awhile.

I think he belongs to a mid tier team.

I had a big smile on my boat when him and Stevie dropped in for a hello yesterday. Knackered gooners must've been groaning inside with the thought of having to keep pace with them.

Moura is decent, but not fit for Conte ball, and he hardly has enough presence to be an impact sub as he is being played now.

I think we say kind farewells and separate over the summer and bring someone more like Kulu to replace him. He would also be better where he is a starter in a league where his abilities could be brought to the fore

Maybe after a preseason, we can work him at as a RWB against teams we expect to sit back.

He’s got work rate, pressing, pace, and is an ok crosser… we just don’t know if he can defend in the box… but there are ways to cover for him.

I just don’t know where else he can fit into the team.

Airfixx

Death to petro-murder-ball sports-washing.
Maybe after a preseason, we can work him at as a RWB against teams we expect to sit back.

He’s got work rate, pressing, pace, and is an ok crosser… we just don’t know if he can defend in the box… but there are ways to cover for him.

I just don’t know where else he can fit into the team.

Back-up winger or sell, innit......

It’s really striking whenever he comes on how much he lacks in basic decision making compared to the 3 who start. He’s got lots of dangerous attributes which scare defenders but just makes the wrong choices too often or can’t quite weigh a pass properly.

Top Bottom